valentines day

February 14th, 6:30 PM.

Bob had felt a bit down the whole day. You barely even told him "Happy Valentines Day." And to make it worse, he forgot a present for you.
The only thing he had was a little
plushie he knitted and stuffed for you.

You didn't forget, did you?

You walked in the living room with a smile on your face...and a robe on? What was going on? You were clearly in a good mood.

"Bob~" you teased in a sing-song voice. "I have a present for you~"

"What is it, love?"

You removed the robe to reveal a black, silk nightie, and thigh high striped socks. Oh boy. It fit so perfectly on you. Bob began to blush and sweat at the sight of you.

"Like it?"

"U-Uh...yeah! I...really do."

"Hmm...I can see that. Oh! I forgot your Valentines present!"

Bob stood up and walked towards you. He thought the gift was a physical item. But it was going to be something much better.

"Well? Where's the present?"

You grabbed Bob by the neckline of his shirt, grinning.

"I am," you said, whispering softly. "I'm gonna top you tonight. Would you like me to do that for you?"

With those words, Bob immediately began to smile and frantically nod his head yes. You hadn't topped in a while since the first time you did it. You should definitely be easier on Bob this time.

"Tonight my love, I'm going to ensure you keep coming," you said as you led him to the bedroom. "You've simply just been such a good boy for me today!"

Bob grinned from ear to ear with every step he took to your bedroom. Even though he liked being on top, Bob really enjoyed it when he was on the bottom. It felt nice when he didn't have to do as much work.

Once you had gotten to your bedroom, you ordered Bob to strip and go sit on the bed. Luckily, you had decided to get an actual bed and not an air mattress. Bob obeyed while you began to remove your clothes, too. An erection had already formed on Bob. He always seemed to be harder when you were on top.

"So hard for me already," you said as you walked and sat in front of Bob's legs. "We've barely just begun, darling!"

"I just really like it when yer on top, ma'am!"

"Good, I'm glad! Ready?"

"Yes ma'am! I'm ready for anything!"

You nodded and wrapped your soft hand around Bob's shaft. Whenever you jerked him off, it was so gentle compared to when he did it.

Bob began to moan louder and louder with every movement you made. Such a dirty one, that man.

"Y-Y/N! I think -fuuck- I think I'm comin'!"

You gave Bob a thumbs up as you made your last few movements. You watched as his seed shot up and onto the floor next to you. It went up so high, is that even possible?!

"Did you enjoy that, love?"

"Yes ma'am, it felt good!."

"That's lovely, dear. I'll keep that in mind!"

You stood to kiss Bob on the forehead and smile.

"How about I make it better," you said as you extended you leg to sit on his lap. You grinned and caressed his face. You began to look pretty cocky. Bob nodded his head, a little confused on what you were going to do next. You lined your clit to his tip. Now Bob was catching up.

Bob nodded before you slowly let him in you. You gave yourself a bit of time to adjust. Then, you started bouncing on him a bit. Made different movements. It felt good, but odd.

"You've never done this before, lil lamb."

"How was I going to? I've only topped once. Just trust me dear."

Bob nodded his head as you sped up. A blush had begun to form on your face at the same pace drool seeped from Bob's mouth. He was starting to enjoy this.

Bob felt your hot, sticky walls move around his member. It felt pretty nice. It was different from how it was before.

"Y-Y/N- mngh- please~ go faster~"

"Your wish is my command, love!"

You began to ride Bob faster. His moans fill the room. You were softly moaning, but it didn't seem like you were at all compared to Bob. You moved up and down as fast as you can. It was a shock everytime you went down.

After a bit, you felt Bob's cock twitch inside you. You can tell by the way he drooled, moaned, and tugged on your hair that he was going to come soon. Bob's moans became hushed breaths, and his eyes twitched from pleasure.

"Are you -aha- coming, darling?"

Bob could not respond. He only nodded his head in response. He looked like a mess under you. You were unsure how such a large, intimidating man could suddenly be a little bitch boy under you.
Bob ran his thick fingers through your hair and tugged on it a bit, as he filled you with his thick, hot seed. Heavy breaths filled the room. You gave Bob a few soft kisses on his forehead and lips as you both came down from your high.

"You did so good, Bob! I'm so proud."

"Thank ya, Ma'am."

"Do you feel good? Did I do okay?"

"Ya did great!"

Silence echoed in the bedroom as Bob left your entrance. Bob was wanting you to say something so badly. But were you even going to?

"Happy Valentines Day," you said with a beaming smile on your face. You gave Bob more sweet, soft kisses. Thank God. You said it. Everything's a bit better. "What? Did you think I wasn't gonna say it!?"

"What? No, course not!"

"Yes you did, silly!"

You began to tickle Bob on his belly. He responded with an outrage of laughter. Tears began to form in Bob's eyes from all the laughing

Okay, fine! But I knew ya were gonna say it eventually."

You stopped tickling Bob and sighed.

"You're silly."

"Yer sillier! Happy Valentines day, baby."

"Happy Valentines day, Bob."