S4 Ep7 - Weakling becomes the Strong

Comenzar desde el principio

The team squad were in the pilot room, all in their areas. Not talking. Before anyone could break the silence, HUE appears out of nowhere.

HUE:  Everyone, I might have an idea where we could find a weapon to help us fight Invictus.

Gary:  Really? Wait really? (Standing up from the pilot seat)

Invictus:  But first, there is a heat signature coming to us. It's readings seem to be disorted.

Avoacto:  Be ready, could be Invictus or Ash. (Battle face on, standing up)

After everyone got up from their places, a green light appeared in front of Gary.

Gary:  WOAH WOAH!! I SEE IT!! (Fell backwards, widen eyes)

The brightness died down who they saw brought a shock to everyone. It was Quattro on his knees. But something wasn't right, he was breathing heavily. Sheryl knew what was going on with him.

Sheryl:  Everyone, don't crowd him. He must've saw something terrible.. (Gesturing everyone to stay put, worried face) 

Everyone did what Sheryl told them. Quattro's breathing died down and looked up to see familiar faces. Allies, The Team Squad.

Quattro:  E.. everyone is.. here. I'm glad. (Smiling, covering his missing arm injury)

Avoacto then walked towards Quattro and helped him up, holding his body up.

Quinn:  Uh, what happened to you? W-where's Tribore? (Slowly walking towards Quattro)

Quattro:  ... He is.. gone. (Looking down, eyes tired)

Everyone was shocked, the leader of the resistance, is dead. How is it possible?

Quinn:  No.. This cannot be true! (Fell onto her knees, widen eyes)

Quattro:  Sorry, but it is true.. I watched Ash murder him in front of our eyes.. (Looking at Quinn)

Avocato:  Wait.. "Our"? Who was with you? (Looking at Quattro, curious)

Quattro:  Right... an ally was there. But he said he could only save me or Tribore and he chose me. We fled from the scene, but we split ways. However that split up was never part of his intention.

Avocato:  Who? We need to know. (Turned Quattro's body to his)

Quattro:  ... A Ventrexian, Little Cato.

Everyone:  ... (Too stunned to speak)

Avocato:  *Inhaled*  What...?  (Eyes widen, ears and tail up)  Wait, the split was never Little Cato's intentions?  What happened? 

Quattro:  He was sucked into a portal, he was taken-

Gary:  By who? (Walking towards the two boys)

Quattro:  The Lord Commander...

Avoacto:  WHAT?! (Released Quattro from his grip, tail moving down)

Sheryl: C-can the Lord Commander EVEN make a portal Avoacto? (Stuttering)

Avoacto:  No he can't. He must've used most of his energy to take him. (Gripped his hands)

Quattro:  And, there's a chance that, they are having a brawl. 

Gary and Avocato:  What... 

Qauttro:  And looking at how his portal looked, I think they are in a different dimension, kinda like Final Space except without the sickness.

Avoacto:  So.. There is no way to communicate with him? 

Quattro:  No. (Nods side to side)

KVN:  Am I the only one wondering how he is not speaking Spanish?