Chapter One

i didn't do my homework i have 7 assignments due next week aaaaaahhhhh heeeeelp

Also sorry if some sentences and words are phrased strangely- English isn't my first language.

Thomas 'Tommy' Minecraft had always been, as adults called him, trouble.

His two older brothers- Technoblade and Wilbur- were both talented. Technoblade showed potential of being a great hero at a young age. His gift of Blood Manipulation, Amplified Strength, and a natural talent for sword fighting were all strong factors. The fact that he was a piglin hybrid helped as well, since when turned into a full piglin, his strength doubled- thus winning almost any battle he went to. Wilbur was a bit of a late bloomer, but he always was good at music and singing. Then, at the age of 10, his gifts- Mind Control and Siren were developed. When he spoke, his gifts allowed him to control one's mind. He decided he wanted to be a hero as well- following in the footsteps of his father.

Tommy, however, was powerless.

He was 5 years younger than his brothers, so his father, Philza Minecraft, also known as the Angel of Death, naturally assumed that he was a late bloomer. However, his 10th birthday had passed and gifts had not developed for Tommy. Philza was stunned.

"What do you mean he's powerless?" he questioned the doctor. "Our entire family has powers! There must be something wrong." (I am aware that Phil is a bit of a dick in this story. Hopefully I can make it into a scenario where he can redeem himself. Or maybe I'll just have someone like Sam adopt Tommy. Like bro.... Ours Poetica? That hurt me so much.)

After that doctor's visit, Tommy was branded powerless. His father, the number one hero of the Hero Agency, began to neglect Tommy. "Dad! We're having this school play in May, can you come?" 11 year old Tommy asked.

"Sorry, Tommy. Wilbur has a school performance as well, and Techno has a fencing tournament during that time, so I can't come. Maybe next time." Phil spoke absentmindedly, looking at his phone. Tommy nodded, trying not to question his father's decisions. But Tommy had questions. 'If', Tommy wondered, 'If you can come to Wilbur's, surely you have time for me?'

This neglect went on for 3 years. And finally, 14 year old Tommy snapped.

He wrote a note explaining that he was leaving forever, that he was sure that Phil, Techno or Wilbur didn't need Tommy in his life. After that, he packed up and left the house. He did have his regrets. After all, before his brothers decided to become professional heroes, they had good memories together. Tommy remembered pissing Wilbur off in his room, calling each other 'Dickhead' and 'Gremlin'. He remembered Techno quoting random 'The Art of War' quotes when kids bullied him at school and told him to stay strong, and later gave him a book of mythology as a birthday present.

Those had been the good times. But now, it was time to leave them behind.

Back to the present day

"Theseus! Hello? Earth to Theseus?" His best friend, Tubbo shouted through an earpiece. Tommy quickly jolted out of his trance.

"Sorry, Tubbo." Tommy responded. "I was distracted."

Tubbo huffed. "Remember what I told you? Always call each other by our vigilante names!" He scolded. Tommy nodded, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, sure, 'Bee'." (I'M SORRY BEE WAS THE BEST I COULD COME UP WITH)

3 years later after he had run away, Tommy had become a vigilante. A vigilante was like a hero, except he didn't belong to the hero agency, and his existence of being one was illegal. Despite the fact that Tommy was technically doing the hero's job just without the flashy gifts or proper gadgets, the Hero Agency hated vigilantes. His best friends, Tubbo, who went by Bee, and Ranboo, who went by Ender, were also vigilantes.

Tubbo had the gift of Nature's Whisper, which allowed him to speak and control various aspects of nature- but most of the time, he used bees. He liked bees, sometimes even more than humans. (The only reason I wrote this sentence is because I lost faith in humanity long ago.) Ranboo was an enderman hybrid. Which meant although he couldn't touch water (which sucked, because Tommy and Tubbo really liked waterparks) he had the ability of teleportation and invisibility. They all took turns doing patrols around the neighborhood, most of the time communicating with an ear piece.

Tonight, 'Theseus' was on patrol, looking for crimes and catching criminals. Although he didn't have any powers, he had gadgets that Tubbo had made for him- grappling hooks, little hand grenades, and splash potion bottles which would blind the enemy temporarily. Tonight, he had the full moon as a guide for him to jump from rooftop to rooftop, checking the dark alleys and closed supermarkets. But as he was finishing patrolling and heading back home, a voice stopped him.

"Stop right there!"

Tommy's blood ran cold when he heard the voice. He slowly turned around, hands in the air, trembling. Behind him was his father- the Angel of Death, his large black wings spread out. "Fuck." he muttered, slowly backing away.

"I wouldn't suggest doing that." A deep, monotone voice spoke behind him. 'When did he get there?' Tommy thought, panicked. Technoblade stood a few meters away from him, sword drawn. Alongside him was Wilbur, or his hero name- Siren. (Yes, I used the name of his ability for his hero name. Don't bully me.) "Don't take another step back, Theseus, or I'll make you regret it." Techno threatened.

Tommy laughed. "Whoa, big man!" he said, trying to cover up his fear. "I didn't mean any harm! So why don't we put the sword down and talk it out?" Techno stood unmoving. 'Shit, he knows my name. Well, he won't find out my identity because of my voice changer and mask, but still... Why are they here anyway?'

Wilbur sighed. "Alright, let's get this over with." His eyes started glowing gold. "Take off your-' (HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE MASK FOR ALL OF YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE) His talking was interrupted.

"LALALALALA!" Tommy sang, terribly off-key. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALALA!" Wilbur looked simply pissed. Tommy couldn't hold back his laughter. Techno's unmoving expression changed a tiny bit, indicating a hint of a smile on his face. "Yeah, how you like that, you little-"

Tommy was suddenly lifted up. Phil was now holding him by the back of his shirt, flapping his giant wings, exhausted. "Mate, listen. We don't want to do this as much as you do, so just follow us and we won't hurt you. What do you say?" Tommy answered the question by somehow biting Phil's left arm.

With a startled yelp, Phil dropped him. Tommy fell to the ground and groaned. "At least you could have dropped me gently, old man." He stood up and contacted  Tubbo. "Bee, bring Ender in. I need to teleport." 

"Roger that!" 

Ranboo appeared right beside Tommy and grabbed him. A thick, heavy mist of purple particles surrounded the two. In the blink of an eye, they were gone. 

Wilbur, who ran after Tommy, cursed. "Fuck! We lost him." Technoblade appeared beside him. 

"We'll get him- don't worry." 

Please vote if you liked and have a wonderful day/night. 

o7 Technoblade 🐷👑

1230 words (also i forgot what ending or even what story this was lmfao i dont know how im gonna continue this)