Peng Jingye passed by briefly when he dealt with Liu Ergou last time, but this time he officially appeared in front of everyone in Linhe Village.

    As soon as he appeared, the decent and handsome appearance of the People's Liberation Army immediately captured all the little girls and daughters-in-law in the village.

    Seeing this, Jiang Qiuyue felt a little uncomfortable, as if her private treasure was being shared with the public.

    The door was closed, and the onlookers didn't dare to climb the blue brick wall of the captain's house, and dispersed within a short while.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't leave, but went up and knocked on the door under Liu Aiying's surprised gaze.

    The door opened in a second, and the person behind the door seemed to have been standing there without moving.

    "Soldier Peng" Jiang Qiuyue greeted with a smile, and handed over a small purse.

    The small pouch is modeled after the retro wallet of the previous life. In fact, it is equivalent to a small cloth bag tied tightly with a rope. The material printed with a blue background is still a very delicate needlework at this time.

    Peng Jingye looked at her gravely, blocking the door without letting anyone in, but without hesitation, he quickly dragged the small purse into his palm.

    "I accept it, you should go back quickly." Peng Jingye lowered his eyes.

    Seeing that he accepted it, Jiang Qiuyue breathed a sigh of relief, and finally returned it.

    She doesn't get paid for nothing, she hasn't thanked him yet, how can she ask for his allowance again.

    "Then tell me when you leave, I planted a large piece of mint grass, and I will bring you some. Thank you for your help last time." Although Li Yonghong ran back in the end, Liu Ergou was the one he really cleaned up. .

    Jiang Qiuyue specifically talked to him before turning around and returning to the Educated Youth Court with Liu Aiying who was waiting there.

    It was already dark, and the two ran back quickly. Liu Aiying still asked Jiang Qiuyue about her relationship with that handsome soldier with a gossip.

    The last time I saw someone helping her, this time I was talking and giving needlework to others. The relationship seems to be not simple.

    Jiang Qiuyue only said that she was a friend she met on the train, and thanked him for helping to capture Liu Ergou, but did not mention the night of the Great Unity.

    Liu Aiying smiled deeply, obviously not believing it.

    Friends you met on the train? How familiar are these words?

    Oh yes, Comrade Lin also met on the train, and I have never seen Comrade Jiang doing needlework for others.

    Tsk tsk... There is a situation.

    After Jiang Qiuyue left, Peng Jingye kept staring at the direction the person was leaving until he could no longer see anyone, then closed the door and retreated into the courtyard.

    The soft and silky fabric in the palm of his hand told him that this was a gift made with heart.

    Peng Jingye spread his palms, picked up the string of the small purse with his fingers and twirled it around in front of his eyes, and opened the mouth of the purse with a gentle pull with the other hand.

    A folded boxy Great Unity ticket was revealed inside.

    Peng Jingye's face darkened, and he almost threw the money out.