But in the eyes of the villagers, he was still a handsome young man, and the eyes of the seven aunts and eight aunts all lit up, rushing to look at him.

    Peng Jingye's expression was serious, and he didn't respond to any appreciative or salivating eyes.

    After getting out of the car, he turned around and picked up a middle-aged man from the car, saluted and said, "Commissar, you're here."

    The man was in his forties, with a medium height and a cheerful and amiable face. Wearing an old military uniform, he is thin and has a literati temperament.

    Jiang Qiuyue took a closer look, she couldn't hide her flair and talent, she looked much more authentic than Lin Wenqing.

    Liu Heping is a scumbag in front of this person.

    Liu Jianguo went to shake hands with people attentively, and said with a smile, "It's finally here, it's good to be here, comrades of the political commissar, please hurry up." He waved his hand to lead the way.

    A group of people walked towards the captain's house politely, and the green army vehicle followed slowly.

    The crowd didn't go back to cook anymore, some circled around the green military vehicle to watch, and some followed Liu Jianguo to watch the excitement.

    Liu Aiying threw wild vegetables to Fang Weidong, and pulled Jiang Qiuyue to follow to see what was going on.

    Chen Zhonghua looked at Jiang Qiuyue's running back, shook his head and sighed, calling the male educated youths to go back and cook.

    Peng Jingye and the middle-aged man were welcomed into the captain's courtyard by Liu Jianguo, and everyone gathered outside the courtyard wall and looked in.

    From time to time, news came out from inside that the person who just arrived was the new political commissar of the Qingshan Brigade, a soldier transferred from the other side of the mountain, and he was about to take up his post now.

    Isn't that equivalent to the new village party secretary?

    Some people began to speculate that the new political committee member would not deal with captain Liu Jianguo like the previous Liu Yougen did. If the two of them formed cliques in private and fought internally, Linhe Village would not be able to survive.

    More people shook their heads and said no, he was a decent person who came out of the PLA barracks, and he had a high level of thought, so he could see those small profits in the village?

    Smart people know in their hearts that there is still chaos outside at this time, and it is impossible to say that someone who came here to be a cadre is just a temporary avoidance, and he will leave when the time comes.

    How can such a person care about small power and small profits on a small production team?

    Didn't see Liu Jianguo's attitude is very good, it is estimated that a big Buddha is ushered in, and it is fine to make offerings at ordinary times.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened to these conjectures, stepped on her feet and looked into the door of the captain's house, and met Peng Jingye's dark eyes standing inside the door.

    Jiang Qiuyue shuddered in fright, and smiled at the other party after realizing it.

    Peng Jingye stared at her quietly and closed the door.

    Liu Aiying booed along with the little girls in the village, regretting not being able to see the handsome guy.

    They like the weak and white-faced scholars, and they also like the masculine and handsome soldiers.