Scratch: Nope

Molly: Well, it's indescribable anyway! so bestie are you ready for-

She turned and saw that Max was gone and looked to see that he was walking away to get Firewood with Andrea.g follow him.

Molly and Molly.g: Wait up beastie!

The two rushes to Max.

Libby: this gonna be long day.

The whole day was Max and the girls hiking the woods, Max was listening to his music while hiking as the girls has their fun in the woods, Libby seems to be having rough in the woods as she doesn't like the outside. . . feeling about her, isn't her fault that she just not fit camping. It was now nighttime with everyone cooking sausage even Max and Libby. Max was plating his 3ds but then a sausage was then now in front of his face by Molly.

Molly: Want one?

Max: I'm not hungry.

Molly: Come on, just try it

Max give in a eat the sausage.

Max: thanks.

Molly: your welcome, Bestie!

Max rolled his eyes as he went back to his game.

Molly: Hey uh quick question, is anyone interested in sharing stories that, I don't know, highlight their best qualities?

Libby: a story?

Libby turned to them with an ominous look and attitude.

Libby: I've got a story.

Molly: ok? Uh, let's hear it Libby.

Everyone gathered around while Max was still on his Gameboy until Molly.g took it away from him and push him closer to the others.

Libby: this is the haunting tall of Howlin' Harriet. Many Many years ago, there was a blood thirsty criminal named, Harriet.

Sheela: what was her crime?

Libby: She sold uncured salami on Wednesday.

Molly: Uh....what?

Max: . . . are you really serious.

Libby: laws were different back then.

Molly: Oh!

Max: still stupid law.

Libby: Harriet was chased out of town by the angry citizens of Brighton. As she was running she tripped on the tracks and fell in the way of an oncoming train! And then BLAM! and all the folks of Brighton found were her Mangled toes. And now, on nights like tonight when the moon is full, her ghost roams these very woods, howling in pain, looking for toes of unsuspecting campers to replace the ones she lost! *howls*

Causes Sheela and Kate to scream but Max yawn.

Molly: Pretty Good! I was kind of hoping for a happy ending when Harriet befriended the Lonely campers. Y know flip the script on ghost or whatever. But Scary's good too!

Molly took out her chart and gave Libby half a star on Creativity

Max come and see the chart.

Max: really?

Molly: Oh come on don't you think that story could've at least have a happy ending?

Max: . . . Molly scary story were supposed to be scary not a fairytale. Pretty sure it deserves full star for that.

Molly: well anyways, how about we get ready for bed!

Max: Finally! I can end this day and go home.

But then Max hears something in the woods.