Max: *sarcastic* wow Counsellor of the year here.

Molly: So, does uh anyone know anything about setting up a campsite or *mutters* maybe uh, lifelong friendship?

Libby: Not me. I'm only here because my mom said exposure to fresh air and other kids my age would help me

Max: tell me about my Mom try to get me out of the house cause I play to many videogames.

Then a butterfly flew in her mouth, and she fell to the ground and coughed it up.

Max: you ok?

Libby: I'm good.

Max: here's a hand.

Max offers a hand causes Libby to blushed.

Libby: t-thanks.

Max lifts her but her bag she has was heavy.

Max: man how much you pack in your bag?

He then get her up but then got her close to his face causes her to blushed red of the closeness.

Libby: *get back* T-T-T-TANKS for that!

Libby.g was in hiding but seeing this.

Libby.g: lucky. . .

Kat: the key to a cozy campsite is location, I think we should set camp...here.

Sheela then claps her hands to get their attention.

Sheela: we're losing daylight! Kat, you find the flint. Molly, you gather firewood. And you uhhh

Max: *slight annoyed* Max.

Sheela: Max you will be with Molly. And Libby.

Libby falls to the ground again

Sheela: Stay upright.

Max and Molly head out to get Firewood when they see Scratch eat red berries.

Molly: Scratch! You can't eat those berries they're poisonous!

Max: but is he already dead?

Molly: Oh, right

Then Molly comes in eating some berries in her hands.

Molly.g: in truth when you eat poison berries as a ghost, the taste quite good.

Andrea.g was taking pictures of herself in the wild.

Andrea.g: ii have to say the sun lighting of the woods is quite good for my pictures I gonna post.

Scratch: so, how's the friend hunt going?

Molly.g: yeah made any friends yet?

Molly: not bad! These score cards have everything I'm looking for in a 2nd Best Friend.

She then showed Max, Scratch and the three girl ghost her score card for each girl.

Molly: Creativity, Smarts, Generosity, a deep passion for fuzzy socks

Max: ok. . . why you have this and why the fuzzy soks?

Molly.g: I think is clever.

Molly: thanks, ghost me! But more importantly the X-factor.

Max: x-factor?

Scratch: Wow! That is pretty- oh you know what I don't care. I totally won't be scaring you guys later, so don't suspect anything, Ok? Bye

He left the five there.

Max: *sarcastic* well that wasn't obvious.

Molly: Wait! Don't you want to know what the X-Factor is?