"Tell him you captured me. Get me close to him and I'll kill him." Mando explained

"That's a good idea. Give me your blaster." Greef Karga said

Mando pulled his blaster out of his holster and handed it over to Greef Karga.

"If you're taking Mando in, you'll have to take me in too." I spoke up.

"No. They want you dead." Mando stated firmly

"And? They want you dead too. They want all of us dead, Mando. I'm coming with you." I stated

Mando sighed and looked away from me for a moment before he reluctantly nodded his head. "Fine." 

"This is insane." Cara argued

"It's the only way." Mando said

"Well, I'm coming with you." Cara stated

"No, no, no. That would make them suspicious." Greef Karga argued

"I don't care. I'm coming." Cara argued

"Tell them She caught me." Mando Said

"Fine. Then she can bring the child." Greef Karga said

"No. The kid goes back in the ship." Mando stated

"But without the child, none of this works!" Greef Karga said exasperatedly

"I have a plan. Kuiil, ride back to the razor crest with the child and seal yourself in. When you're inside, engaged ground security protocols. Nothing on this planet will breach those doors." Mando informed him

Kuiil stepped up to Mando and held his hand out to him. "Here's a comlink. I will keep the child safe."

"Don't forget to cover your stripes." Kuiil said to Cara as he walked past.

"Thank you, Kuiil." I nodded to him. The ugnaught nodded in my direction as he walked over to the child.

"Let's go." Mando said as he pulled out a pair of cuffs from his belt and handed them over to Greef Karga. He pulled out another pair and handed them over to me. I held the metal cuffs in my hands as I considered the danger we were putting ourselves in. Though my thoughts were cut off when Greef Karga stepped up to me and held out his hands for the cuffs and my blaster.

I reluctantly placed the cuffs and my blaster in his hands. I allowed him to cuff my wrists together in front of me. It really wasn't a comfortable position to be in. But they had to stop the ex-empire.

I glanced over at the child as he was picked up by Kuiil. He cooed at them and dropped his ears in confusion as Kuiil began to walk away. I sighed sadly as I watched him go.

"Come on." Cara Said as she gestured for me to begin walking in the other direction.

I nodded and walked alongside Mando, who also had his hands cuffed in front of him, and the child's empty pram. I really hope this plan will work. Because if it doesn't, we're all dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked slowly as the group approached the town. At the large, stone gate that led into the town, there were two stormtroopers sitting on speeder bikes. The two of them stood up when they saw the four of us walking towards them. I felt my muscles tense as they drew closer.

"Chain code?" One of the troopers asked

"I have a gift for the boss." Greef Karga said, pointing in the direction of Mando and I.

"Chain code?" The trooper repeated himself

Greef Karga sighed and pulled a card out of his pocket, he held it out to the trooper who took it off of him. He scanned the card and looked back up at them.