Book 1 Recap

Welcome to Heartstone

Book 1

Arwin's girlfriend, Kelli, betrayed him to be with a man with far more money, revealing her increasingly materialistic and selfish nature. Similarly, a friend betrayed Arwin by ditching him to compete on a different team for an upcoming event. Feeling pressured to make more money, Arwin, a teacher, tried to interview for a new corporate job and hated it. Feeling like life was against him and everything sucked, he fell into depression.

Trying to dig himself out of his depression, he went for a drive and wound up in another world, one with magic and puns.

His first adventure led him to the Blue Region, where he attempted to help a pair of lovely blue women: Bleu and Aoi. Unfortunately, he died, and only luck revived him. His second attempt to help led the people of the Blue Region to rise up and overthrow their terrible blue-blood rulers.

Wary of retribution for his part in the rebellion, Arwin left the village and met Yaz, an animated skeleton. They decided to become friends and Arwin joined Yaz's adventure to rescue his long-lost love, Epheria. But their plans were derailed when they came across a nymph colony and were subsequently attacked by marauding goblins.

Yaz came to the rescue, and he and Arwin helped save the nymphs and escape the goblins. Once safe, Arwin inadvertently impregnated the entire nymph colony.

No sooner were they back on the road when they stumbled across giant beasts in battle. Fleeing, they got themselves captured by dark gremlins and giant spiders.

And the story continues with...

The

Dark Enchantress

Heartstoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें