𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin blinked, his hand freezing instantaneously, "Oh."

"Yeah, oh." Han smiled at him amusedly, however as his eyes caught a particular paper peeking from his friend's notebook, that amusement was quick to turn into genuineness. "Oh— oh! Wait! Is this the drawing you were talking about yesterday? It's simple but wow, it's really good! Like skill-wise. I didn't know you still had it! In fact, I even think you've gotten way better at drawing."

He blinked, once again, in astonishment. He didn't know whether to feel insulted or flattered in Felix's account.

What am I even thinking? Insulted, of course.

He sighed heavily as he gently grabbed the paper to admire the drawing properly.

Humming, he mumbles, "Yeah..."

His thumb unconsciously started tracing the drawn lines. So insulted. His drawings, better than mine? Felix, better than me? Yeah, right. He's a copycat, a property stealer. He stole my safe place, (one of) my (used-to-be) hobbies, my freaking strawberry milk! What else, is he gonna steal my identity or something? Rule over my being or what-fucking-ever?

Hyunjin's hands tightened.

You're not even your own.

What do you even mean by that.

Your thoughts are already all infested of him. He owns you; a complete stranger owns you.

Talk about self-loathe.

Noticing his friend's fixated gaze on his drawing, Jisung's eyebrows furrowed, attention shifting to the slight twitch of the other's fingers.

"What's wrong with you? What's got you so anxious?"

What's wrong with me? Nothing. I don't know. Everything.

What's got me anxious?

"I'm fine, Sung, don't worry about it."

Han stared at him skeptically. The blond's poker face did not waver, but his leg bounced enough to give him away. Like a damn traitor, it revealed his unresolved thoughts without his consent, demonstrating just how crude his mind could be. Hyunjin noticed his friend's eyes dipping down towards his trembling limb and back to him. He knew; in the depths of those doe, brown eyes flowed a knowing glint, hesitant to indulge further. He knew, as he furrowed his eyebrows in a silent question. He knew, while he frowned his lips.

"Jinnie, you know you can talk to me, right?"

He knew, and that scared him shitless.

Oh, poor little Jinnie; his only siblings don't like him, he lives like shit, his mentality is his own nemesis.

Go on, Hyunjin. Tell him. Tell your friend how pathetic you really are.

Play the victim like you always do, let's see if he's dumb enough to believe you.

He watched as Jisung's face softened, blinking a couple of times in confusion. He got slightly closer, a hesitant hand hovering over the taller's shoulder, mouthing what seemed to be his name. But he's not certain as he didn't get to hear him say it.