Hum hai is pal yahaan

The end of Ankit's 3 day break was approaching, each day passing by in a rush, with both wishing to pause the time more than anything then and there, but they still had time, just the right temperatures of the late night to enjoy, to savor alongside the occasional refreshingly chill breeze and the company of wildflowers still in bloom.

It's been almost three hours since the crew had wrapped up the MV shoot; as soon as they were dismissed Priyanka and Ankit had scrambled back to their residential hotel to freshen up and finish dinner much earlier, with the plan to go back to the captivating spot they had discovered yesterday, while trekking through the thirty-minute break they got while shooting.

The night couldn't be more perfect for Ankit, the two of them laying comfortably in the backseat of the car he had recently bought, with his arm wrapped around her, both of them gazing at the starry night sky on the wooded hills of Chail. A wave of irony hit him just then, the man who wanted  escape into the mountains of Himalaya a little after 40 with no place for love or marriage on his books, now holding her against his side as her head found that nook right below his shoulder to be the most comfortable position ever imaginable.

He silently laughed at himself just as Priyanka hummed a little against his side before readjusting her eyes to try and stay awake, but it was getting darker and she was so at ease with him under the night sky she could feel herself drifting away.

It was the first time in a while she'd felt this radiantly at peace, having her mental peace shaken to core after he'd been evicted from the reality show she'd participated and all the rushed up works after she'd gotten out. She didn't like showing it but she was worn out by all of it and the past 2 days felt like the break she needed. Not that she didn't have work in between, but anytime spent with her Anki, even the most hectic of it all, with him, was peace for her.

Lazing in the harmony of the thoughts she almost doesn't hear...

"Pari, dekh..."

And she feels a little nudge against her side as he tugs her against him a little tighter to try and awaken her senses. She begrudgingly opens her hazy eyes and as her vision comes into focus, she searches the sky for what could he possibly have to show...

And then she sees it, it's tail flaring white fire against the blackness of the night, and it's unmistakable as to what it is and so she finds the words just slip out.

"Oh my gosh, is that..." her astonishment causing her words to trail as the surprise of what she's witnessing settles in.

And then she hears a "make a wish" whispered against the strands of her hair.

She involuntary closes her eyes, as if it was her birthday and the phrase somehow caused her to act on instinct and...

When she opens her eyes, the bright streak of light was gone, and they are both left with only the stillness of darkness once again.

"Kya maanga?" he asks innocently.

She tilts her head up to him to meet his eyes and furrows her brows a little before questioning, "You know you don't ask about wishes or they won't come true."

"Never believed in that particular superstition," he says rather firmly for someone who kept tabs on zodiac alongside her.

On multiple occasions infact, came the little voice in the back of her head.

"Okayyy, par main karti hoon, so you will get no such reveal out of me," she replies with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Mhmm," letting out a resigned sigh, stating, "well, I hope it comes true."

And then she feels her features soften, her playful energy dissipating as he looks at her with those mocha eyes of his that hold something she's been scared to call hers, but she knows is meant for her to keep.

"ek hissa toh sach ho chuki hai" revealing a partial fact of her wish to his wanting eyes.

He leans forward and places a tender kiss on her lips, and she wants to lean closer, wants to drown further into him, but he breaks away before she can dive in.

"Mera bhi..." he breathes out.

She tries to raise herself out of the haze of their kiss, but she's still feeling like floating as she drifts out an airy, "I thought you..."

"I don't, but I don't want to take the risk," a smile starting to appear across his face as he looks over her features.

She smiles in return before they both turn to look back at the stars, her head laying back in that particularly comfortable spot on his chest, and him pulling her close to him in his arms.

It was a perfect night as perfect nights could be defined.

She wished for an endless amount more of them.

And he did too.

A/N- The teaser for Kuch itne haseen in out now.

Go like and comment there if you haven't already & keep on streaming the teaser till the song is released on 10th March. 

How excited are you guys btw? The cinematography looks amazing doesn't it? PriyAnkit chemistry is sizzling as always. Don't you just love a fairytale wala romance?! I'm literally obsessed.

The link for the teaser is provided on top.