I order them and most of them stand up. See they knew I wasn't to be messed with but only these two goofy niggas Shaq and Quez would try and play me.

They just lucky we all been homies since we was in diapers. " This that pressure though son," Quez tells me taking another hit and passing it back to Shaq.

Quez real name is Daquez.

"Man fuck off the couch smoking that shit. Y'all ain't even got no ashtrays these furnitures have a single hole in 'em. I'm a fuck both of y'all asses up," I tell both of them high kite fucks.

I sit down on the couch next to the front door. "So what you wanted to have this meeting for?" Shaq ask blowing a cloud of smoke before passing it back to Quez.

"Some rumors and shit going around about Gorilla Mob saying they trying to take over some shit over here," I tell them both through clench teeth. I never let that shit happen though, Kingpin was my family, just as it was my Uncle's.

"Damn seriously Jet how you know this?" Quez questions his emerald eyes glossy, and his cheeks red. I don't know why I was trying to talk business with these stone ass niggas anyway.

I huff telling them both, "Niggas talk, and that shit been going around for months now, and I'm just telling y'all to stay ten toes down." Truth be told I didn't know how true the rumor was either? Gorilla Mob stayed in the Northern side while me my crew ran shit down in Western, Southern and the Eastern sides.

I wasn't playing when I said I run shit.

"Alright Jet we'll look into it, but why don't you just relax a little? We making all this bread, yet you still tensed," Shaq tells me trying to pass me the blunt meanwhile he continues to say, "You gonna be walking around looking like Unc, and we both know what happened to him. I don't want that to happen to you Jet."

What he says causes me to tense a little, the "Uncle" he was referring to was the late leader of the King. August White.

He wasn't in any relation to us, but like I said before in this gang we all were considered family. I joined the gang at seventeen after dropping out, and August immediately took me under his wing.

"Lil nigga I see potential in you." Those were the first words he spoke to me as he watch his niggas fuck my shit up.

August died two years ago. Gunshot to the head no witnesses, even if anybody did see anything. Those who did were probably taken, to scared to say anything, or the person who took his life.

I swallow my spit. I'm emotionless, so even if on the inside I was affected, nothing showed on the outside.

"Nah that ain't it, I just don't want another unnecessary death," I tell them finally taking a hit of the blunt. I could still feel their eyes on me.

"What y'all staring at?"

I could feel my high kicking in as I laid back on the chair.

"We waiting on you to pass the blunt," Quez tells me motioning his hand out for it. I stared at him before taking another hit, then blowing smoke.

They were right this shit was that heat, but it wasn't my product. This shit was laced with something, although it had the same effect on me as my own. Mine took a little longer to get high off of.

"Roll y'all ass another one," I tell them not even thinking of handing it back, "Where y'all get this from cause it ain't our product?"

Quez and Shaq looks at each other then back at me. I sit up once again, these niggas was hiding something, or they done did something? I knew this because Quez and Shaq were one braincell, been like that since we were in diapers.