°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 4°˖✧✿✧˖°

Start from the beginning

Shinobu turned to the wind pillar, and her smile disappeared, "Shinazugawa-san, please don't act out of line."

He ignored her, his piercing gaze focused on the tied-up slayer, "Say what you said again, kid? She can fight as a demon slayer? You know what we call that.. A TOTAL DELUSION YOU MORON!" He unsheathed his blade and ran it through the wooden box.

'Nezuko! Shit!'

I restrained myself from going to rescue Nezuko, I would endure a great punishment if I did so. Tanjiro had broken free from the grasp of the Kakushi and sped in front of Shinazugawa.

The maroon-haired boy was filled with anger, "WHOEVER HARMS MY SISTER ANSWERS TO ME!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU'RE A PILLAR OR WHATEVER!"

Hearing Tanjiro cuss made heat rise to my cheeks, I covered my face with my hands. Kanroji nudged me teasingly. I heard shinazugawa chuckling. I spread my fingers so I could still see.

He retracted his blade from Nezuko's box, "How very nice for you." He growled before flicking the blood off the sword.

Tanjiro started screaming, nothing but fury radiating off of him, someone had to stop this or one of them were going to get badly hurt, most likely Tanjiro..

Out of nowhere, Tomioka's voice rang through the garden, "CEASE THIS! THE MASTER WILL BE ARRIVING SHORTLY!" We were all taken aback by tomiokas outburst.

Shinazugawa had also gotten distracted as Tanjiro leaped into the air and landed a hard blow on him. The wind pillar dropped to the floor, Nezuko's box falling out of his hands and Tanjiro retreived it. I snorted at the falling pillar and Kanroji nudged me again with her cheeks puffed as she was also trying not to laugh. I apologized to everyone who was staring at me.

"Damn you.." Shinazugawa stated while slowly rising back up

Iguro remarked from up top his tree, "Tomiokas outburst must have been a distraction, but that boy still managed to get a blow in."

"If you can't tell the difference between good and bad demons, then you shouldn't be a hashira!" Tanjiro yelled out to the wind pillar

Shinazugawa replied, "You no good little.." He grabbed his blade that was lying on the ground, "I'LL DESTROY YOU!"

Shinazugawa raised his sword to Tanjiros neck. I knew then someone had to stop this. Even if it was getting me in trouble and disrespecting a hashira, I couldn't let Tanjiro die right here. So I ran. Kanroji yelled my name as I disappeared from my spot next to her. I didn't know what I was doing, but it was my best attempt.. I kicked Shinazugawa's blade away from Tanjiros neck and kneeled in front of Tanjiro, putting my arms out to protect him and facing Shinazugawa.

"Err.. As— Shinobu said, don't act out of line.." I said just above a whisper.

Shinazugawa was close to dealing with me himself but instead turned to Kanroji "Get your tsugoku Kanroji."

I looked at my teacher in desperation, and she furrowed her brows, "I'm sorry, Shinazugawa, I have no control over what she chooses to do."

"I still think we should tie her up." Uzui suggested again

"Tengen, be quiet," Iguro spoke from up on the tree

Suddenly two voices spoke up, "The master of the mansion has returned." 

I turned back around Tanjiro sending him a soft smile, "You'll be okay, trust me."

He nodded, and I quickly ran back to kanroji and kneeled as Oyakata-sama spoke.