"What happened baby?" Namjoon asked giving him the glass of water who was breathing heavily.

"Dada save me from your old wifey he will kill me, my bum is still hurting from last night he was already mad at me for ruining his lipstick Now my test papers Nono Dadaaaa Save your Taetae." Tae fake cryed clinging on his dada.

"What is in those test papers?" Namjoon asked curious.

"Nothing other than Zeros." Yoongi told laughing.

Hoseok also laughed with him.

Tae glared at his brother with his bambi puppy eyes.

"You all are shoo bad taetae will not talk to you." He pout angrily and walked out from the office.

"Baby wait." Namjoon ran behind him controlling his laugh.

                ----------------------------------

At Red moon pack...

Jimin was sitting beside his mother who was laying on the bed because of sickness.

"Hyung Mother will get well soon don't worry." Jimin console his King brother Jeon Jungkook who was extremely worried for his mother.

"Yes Son Don't worry." Mrs Jeon Said caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook placed his head on his mother's chest hugging her softly.

He was a cold person and rarely showed his emotions to anyone but he was a baby for his parents because his parents are the safest place to him.

Mrs Jeon Smiled and pecked his forehead.

"Yah your all love is for hyung I'm nothing to you na, I was a fool who came here after a long journey just to see my mother." Jimin whinned.

Mrs Jeon chuckled and gestured him to lay beside her.

Jimin smiled widely clinging on his mother.

"I don't think I will survive more, that is why I desperatly want to see my kookie's wedding." Mrs Jeon expressed her wish glancing on her elder son.

Jungkook pulled away and scoffed

"Mom I don't wanna get married, and you are not going anywhere." He said strictly and left to his chamber.

Mrs Jeon looked at his disappearing figure sadly.

"I will check on him." Jimin said and walked behind him.

Jungkook was about to lock his bedroom door but jimin stepped inside.

"Jimin not now please I wanna rest." He said in cold tone.

"Hyung please just gimme 2 minutes."

Jungkook nodded pissed.

Jimin smiled and handed him a letter.
"It's from your fiancee." Jimini winked and left.

Jungkook smiled a little, the envelop was decorated with lot of cute stickers.

He sat on his bed and started to read the letter.

Hi Mr Fiancee!
                            I hope you are in good health and spirits. I know you must be blushing right now. Its ok its normal kekeke..

"But I am not." Jungkook mumbled so done with his fiance but he shrugged it and started reading furthur.

I want to ask you that when are you going to marry me look I hate studies just because of you I have to study you have no Idea how scary my math teacher is. Kindly come to my palace and and take me as your bride. I badly want to wear bridal dress. For this I am ready to share my toys with you but I will not give you my Mr Milkshake okay.
                       I shall be very thankful to you If you marry me before my next maths test.Because your one visit can save me from my eomma's pink pan. Ok, now bye bye I'm sleepy.
                                             Mr Taetae♡

Jungkook didn't realised that he was smiling like a crazy person.

He hurriedly made a poker face.

"That is why I don't want to marry him yet because he is still a baby." He chuckled and placed the letter in his drawer with other letters written by his fiance.

Taehyung write him letters often whenever jimin visit his parents but jungkook being a rude ass never replied to his letters. Although Jungkook never met with his fiance but he can imagine a baby through reading his letters.

After freshing up he laid on his bed and closed his eyes.

"You are going to have a bratty wife Jeon." He sighed

------------------------------------

At Blue moon pack...

"Mama Sorry I will work hard next time." Taehyung said pleading to his mother who was fumming with anger holding his pink pan.

"Yes darling you should trust on our baby." Namjoon said but he gulped when he got a deadly glare from jin

"Just because of you he got this naughty. I told him to study but no he see nothing infront of his games and toys." Jin started his rap.

Tae and Namjoon looked down listening his non stop lecture.

Jin shut his mouth when tae hug him
Jin's eyes got soften seeing his baby's teary eyes.

"I'm shorry mama I know I am very bad I always tease you annoy you but I am trying my best to improve myself Please forgive me my beautiful Mama." Taehyung said sniffing rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Aww my Baby Mama is sorry for shouting on my little taetae." Jin hugged him tightly and showered him with a lot of kisses.

Jin wiped taehyung's crocodile tears from his big bambi eyes.

"I am sorry Baby i will not scold you again hm now its late go to your room."

Taehyung nodded wiping his tears.

Namjoon looked at his little brat impressively.

Taehyung winked at his Dada and walked out of the room smirking cutely.

To be continue...

       ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How's it?
I will try to make it more better.
Thank you so much for reading...