💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE Couple

I mean, it was expected. The two of them were heads over heels for each other. So when the news of their dating spread through the Moa academy, fair to say, no one was surprised.

Taehyun and Beomgyu were THE couple of the school. Even the teachers would adore them. And how couldn't they when they were so irresistible? No one ever thought of messing with them because they knew if they would mess with one of them, the other will be coming at their throats the very next second.

Although, all of them knew Taehyun was the childish one and very easy to mess up, but with Beomgyu on his side 24/7, the younger always managed to dodge away from the bullies.

But today was different. Beomgyu wasn't here. For the first time, Taehyun was seen walking alone in hallways, minding his own business instead of clinging on to Beomgyu like always. Unfortunately, Beomgyu had to visit Daegu due to a family emergency because of which he also had to skip school. Even though it's just a one-day thing, the older was still reluctant to let Taehyun go alone to school, but when the younger insisted, reasoning that he will have Kai, a trusted acquaintance of his, Beomgyu finally agreed.

So now here he was, trying to call Kai as he walked towards his first class. After successfully contacting the latter, he finally met Kai in his chemistry class.

"Did you hear about the new kid?" Kai asked as they settled on their seats.

"I have a boyfriend," Taehyun replied, smiling cutely.

"Oh shut up, I know that!" Taehyun laughed, before shaking his head at Kai's previous question.

"Well, heard he will be joining us today." The older nodded his head, not really interested as he emptied his bag on the desk.

The teacher entered the classroom, making the student silent automatically.

"Okay so you all might have heard already, and if not, we are having a new classmate, so please be kind to him." As on cue, there was a faint knock on the door. The door creaked open and entered a tall boy, with his hands stuffed inside the pockets of his black jeans, which were also topped with a black shirt and bag hanging off his left shoulder.

"Damn..." Kai muttered, slapping Taehyun's shoulder. Taehyun looked up from his book, annoyed but as he saw the male, the annoyance in his eyes was replaced with sudden amusement.

The newbie was fucking pretty. Not only pretty but he was tall and had a perfect body figure also. Arms so buffed that the shirt he was wearing felt like it was going to rip any moment. The teacher smiled at him, gesturing him to come in, ignoring all the whispers and squeals from the girls.

"Can you introduce yourself?"

"Park Hyunwoo." He replied shortly, scanning the class with his hazel eyes.

"He is so hot." Kai squealed, as he watched his friend staring at the newbie with the same admiration in his eyes. "Isn't he?"

"Y-yeah, he is." The taller looked at him smirking. "What?"

"Didn't you have a boyfriend?"

"Shut up! Complementing someone is not cheating on your boyfriend. I still love Beomgyu-"

"Mr.Kang and Mr. Kamal, may I kindly have your attention." The two males flinched, directing their gazes to the front, realizing that the whole class was staring at them now. "You guys talk a lot. I'm going to change your seats. Hyunwoo, you can sit beside Taehyun while Kai you take the empty seat beside Jay."

Taehyun frowned as Kai waved sadly at him. He doesn't even know Hyunwoo, how are they supposed to work in pairs now that he is his seatmate?

But things can take a turn, right?