2

Of course. Of course right as things in my life start to go good he has to come in. I can't deal with him right now.
Me: What do you mean?
Ew: you know ;)
He was making me mad. I decided to turn off my phone and continue watching Criminal Minds. I think I should watch something different because I'm pretty sure my obsession with Spencer Reid is unhealthy. I finished my episode and started American Horror Story, I've always wanted to watch it but I never got around to it. Holy crap, Evan Peters is so hot. I end up watching it for five about hours before finally falling asleep.

*Saturday*
I wake up with my laptop in the floor and my hair everywhere. I thought it was going to be a good day until I remember Luke texting me. I turn on my phone to reveal several messages from Luke and one from Jenny.
Ew: hello?
Ew: Rose?
Ew: hello??
Ew: I guess you fell asleep, goodnight 😘
"Haha wow I need to block him." I thought to myself
Jenny: Luke told me that you need to meet him at the Dairy Queen by the school!! I'll drive you, be ready by 4!
I groaned, knowing I couldn't tell her no, and checked my phone. It was already 2 o'clock so I decided to take a quick shower and get ready.
After I finished drying my hair, I put on some mascara. But I kept thinking about why Luke would want to meet me? I know he likes me but he knows I have a boyfriend. I checked my phone again realizing it was 3:53, knowing Jenny could come up the stairs any minute. Just as I finished that thought I heard her voice singing my name.
"Are you ready?"
"I guess? What does he want to meet me for anyway?"
" I don't know, he told me he had something important to say though"
And that was the last of the conversation until we arrived at Dairy Queen.
"I'm going to get something through the drive thru and wait on you in the parking lot, okay?"
"Yeah that's cool." I answered
I walked in unsure of where he was sitting until I saw the familiar quiffed hair and ripped shirt.
"Uh hi." I said as I sat down.
"Hey. Now listen to everything I have to say before you say anything. Noah is cheating on you. I saw him yesterday at the mall with a girl I know named Sydney. She lives like two towns over and I have no idea how he knows her. But they were shopping and hugging and kissing. I know you two have been dating for only a day, but he is cheating on you. I'm not telling you this so you can be mine, I'm telling you this so you won't get hurt. I have pictures on my phone if you don't believe me."
"Oh" was all I managed to choke out. Noah is cheating on me? We were together for one day! One whole day! I believe Luke, and I appreciated the fact that he'd tell me. But if Noah can cheat and its alright, so can I. As Luke stood up I jumped up from my seat and grabbed ahold of his face kissing him. Kissing him passionately, yet forcefully. I finally let go and smiled with pride while Luke stood there. He stood there with his eyes wide and mouth open looking behind me. He kept staring, and he stared for a long minute. So I turned around and I'm pretty sure I had the same expression when I saw who caught us kissing.

------------------
This chapter was kind of short and it takes me a while to write the chapters. I've been very busy this summer and I forgot about my story. Again this is my first fan fiction I've ever written so please comment and vote! Thank you so much! and if you'd like to follow me on Instagram or Twitter my Instagram is @savannahh.p and my Twitter is @savannah11501