As he's walking away I let all my emotions out and wipe my face of all the tears. I go back to the makeup trailer to get touched up and the artist looks at me with worried eyes. "Ivy are you okay?" She asks.

I nod "yeah I'll be fine eventually" I answer. "Are you sure?" She asks. I nod "yeah" I answer. She nods and silently fixes my makeup then i go back to set. "You good?" Jared asks.

Before I'm able to answer Elizabeth yells action and we start our scene. Since filming gets so busy throughout the day I'm able to avoid any questions from jared and I don't see trevor at all.

Lunas home when I get there "how was the day?" She asks. I sit down and sigh "trevor was there" I answer simply. "Crap really?" She asks. I nod and sigh "yeah unfortunately" I reply.

She frowns "I'm sorry ivy" she says hugging me. "I lied to him too" I add letting the emotions get to me. She gasps "about what?" She asks. "He said he missed me, I told him I didn't miss him" I answer staring at my lap.

"And you do?" She asks. I nod wiping my face "of course I miss him" I answer. "You either need to sleep with someone else to get your mind off of him or talk to him, i know he cheated but he doesn't intend on doing it again and he's still sending flowers" she says pointing at a new bouquet.

I stand up going over to them and I look at the note.

I miss you, I'm sorry - Z

"The simplest of the notes so far" I say showing her. "dang" she frowns. "I know I hurt him too and I don't know  how long it'll take me to gain his trust back, I just need more time" I let out.

The rest of the night is spent on the couch watching a movie instead of luna going to the game. She had already told Jamie she was staying home and he understood why. The thought of even being in that arena makes me feel sad.

Sadly the next few days go by as well and now we're on the last day of filming then sometime next year we'll be at the movie premiere and promoting it months leading up to it.

All the cast and crew members are sad but excited to be done and so am I. This has been a wild experience and I'm excited for more projects.

Jared hugs me tightly before we have to leave for set. "You're not crying" he points out. "Yeah I haven't felt sad today and I haven't been on my phone much so theres that too" I reply. He chuckles "fair enough, you going to the wrap party still?" He asks.

I nod "yes lunas coming with me" I answer. "Oh cool" he says. "I'm not bringing anyone" he adds. "Do you wanna uber with us?" I ask. "Oh are you sure?" He asks. "Yeah yeah" I answer. "Sure that would be cool" he says. "Cool" I reply.

We're called to set a minute later and we put our all into the day, it was mostly re-shoots and one of the last scenes of the movies.

Hours and hours go by then it's the final scene for Jared and I. "I vow to make it to as many of your games as possible, watch from home when you're on the road and go with you no matter where you end up" I say remembering my lines.

"I vow to be the best wife and mother to our future kids, I vow that no matter how hard and difficult this gets I will stick is through because at the end of the day i love you, forever" I continue.