4. 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

❝ 𝙨𝙝𝙖-𝙡𝙖-𝙡𝙖-𝙡𝙖-𝙡𝙖-𝙡𝙖, 𝙢𝙮, 𝙤𝙝, 𝙢𝙮!❞

𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 the movie, i would catch katsuki deep in thought, almost as if he was just staring off into space

𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 the movie, i would catch katsuki deep in thought, almost as if he was just staring off into space. i questioned it mentally but then shrugged it off. i sang softly to the music, not really wanting to cause a huge scene.

by this point, eiji had fallen asleep, seeing this movie so many times that he already knows the whole story. he was leaning on my shoulder. i don't really mind, he does this every time we watch a movie, pretty much. not to mention that it was only six o'clock, but it was already getting increasingly dark.

katsuki would spare short glances at me sometimes. (side eye...) what is up with him?

soon enough, the movie ended, and katsuki was half asleep while staring at the screen. i giggled at how cute he was. he looked so calm, his whole face rested and his eyes barely opened. he then turned his head to look at me, slightly smiling.

"what are you laughing at?" he sleepily said, his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"nothing," i smiled, "soooo, how did you like the movie?"

"it was good or whatever, i liked the two eels that helped ursula."

"oh, flotsam and jetsam? they're probably my favorites too!" i beamed.

katsuki smiled a little, a pink tint subtly casting against his cheeks. 'cute.'

we just sat there, on the couch, staring at each other with smiles on our faces, until i broke the silence.

"you know, it's been really nice talking to you again. i feel like we never get to hang out anymore," i sighed, leaning eiji on the hand rest of the couch.