She trained her eyes over me. "You look real good, baby stud."

I put my hand on her thigh when she took the car off park. "You stay saying I'm a baby stud like I don't put dick in you."

She laughed, pursing her lips. "You my baby stud."

"I ain't no stud Onika. I'm a lady with a dick."

"Yeah but you top hoes."

I laughed out loud. "Where you taking me girl?"

"I need to go grocery shopping for the house. I didn't want to be lonely so I called you."

"Am I just someone you call when bored now? That's who I am to you?"

"Shut up Bey."

We went to whole food and I literally followed her around like a last puppy. Honestly I was hypnotized. She had on this shirt that fitting her right under her belly button and made her breast pop. Also the low rise jeans was showing how her hips really move when she walks. So sexy.

I saw she had back dimple piercings and gasped. "When did you get that?!"

She was lost until she realized what I was talking about and laughed. "You like it? I got it done a few months ago."

"I love it. It looks so sexy on you."

"Thank you baby. Wrap your arm around me, that nigga looking at my ass." She raised both of her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side where a nigga was seriously staring her down.

I protectively wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her close. She smiled up at me and puckered her lips, so I pecked them.

He immediately looked away. "Exactly."

She laughed lowly and held onto my jeans while her other hand held the cart. Everywhere we went she had eyes on her, men and women looking at her ass.

She surprisingly turned in the candy lane and asked. "I need to get some candy for my niece. Her birthday is tomorrow and I already got her everything she loves except for those mini airheads."

"Hurry up and get it then. People keep looking at your ass. I'm about to get mad."

She pursed her lips, picking up the big bag of candy and putting it in the cart before coming to me and resting her hands on my chest.

"I'm yours. They can look all they want."

"No they can't. I have built up anger I don't mind taking off on these niggas."

She shook her head. "You better keep that gun in your pants." She told me, receiving a raised brow. "Yeah nigga, I felt that shit when you was all up on my butt."

solange

Robyn stood behind me with her arms crossed and a mug on her face

Robyn stood behind me with her arms crossed and a mug on her face. She was mad, sooner or later I'll be out of her hair. I huffed at her guarding me like a child and dropped my shirt down.