Chapter One

Neteyam passed the bowl of cooked food to Neytiri, allowing her to place some Infront of her.
Continuing to pass the food in a circle.

Tuk finally walked through the doorway, giving her nieces and nephews a hug before walking to her oldest brother.
Her mate at her side.

Neteyam smiled at her. At how much she had grown, how much she had changed.

She was still always happy, always curious about new things. Her love of animals still there, if not grown.
But, by appearance, she had changed.
Her build was tall and small. Similar to her mother. Her hair now fell to her lower back in braids, loose hair curled at the ends.

Her lover, B'jorn, always by her side. They had met when she turned sixteen, being friends for years. Friends turned to mates.
He looked much like Rotxo. Similar build. His hair braided on the sides, wrapped into a small bun around the free hair that sat at his shoulder blades.
They were a perfect match. Where Tuk was energetic, B'jorn was calm.

Neteyam kissed the top of her head, waving to B'jorn as they sat across from them. In between Kiri and Lo'ak.

He turned his head as he heard a small clatter of dishes. Children rough housing around the hut.

Eok'käï, Ha'líg, and Ya'na. Lo'ak and Tsireya's own children.
Sëze, To'kan, An'drëah, and Ar'ya. Kiri and Rotxo's little ones.

Ya'na, An'drëah, and Ar'ya roughly played with the two youngest of Neteyam's children. Grabbing at each other's tails and ears.

Ha'líg and To'kan sat in the far corner with Ni'muë, each talking of tasks they would have to complete the following day.
Fruno, Sëze, and Eok'käï sat beside them with the oldest Suli Tsyeyk'itan twins. Quietly discussing matters not known to those around them.

Aonung wrapped an arm around Neteyam's waist, his hand over his growing stomach.

Ronal clasped her hands together, leaning forward to talk quietly.
"So, how have you been feeling?"

Neteyam sighed, clicking his tongue.
"I feel well. Hardly any pain. Though the rate my stomach has grown is alarming."

Tsu'Tin walked towards him, moving Aonung's hand from his father's waist. Giving him a playful glare as he sat in Neteyams lap, beginning to play with his hair.
"Maybe it's another set of twins. Like Uh'trëdd and Zím'ia."

The family laughed, some shaking their head others nodding enthusiastically.
Neteyam wrapped his arms around Tsu'Tins body, letting him rest his head against his chest.
"You really want two more siblings?"

Tsu'Tin nodded, his head moving in record time.
The other children soon appeared, sitting close to their parents.
Ar'ya choosing to sit in Jake's lap while Rah'ina took it upon herself to fit in Tonowari's arms.

"Do you all wish for more siblings?"
Neteyam asked, looking around to his children.

Zím'ia and Uh'trëdd shrugged, sharing a neutral opinion. While Tsu'Tin and Rah'ina seemed to be set on having many more siblings to play with. Ni'muë shook her head, clearly happy with the amount she was forced to tolerate already.

"You saw. They want more, who are we to decline their wishes?"
Aonung joked, looking to Neteyam with a playful and knowing look.

Neteyam laughed, quickly going completely silent.
"Who are we? I'm the person who has to be a incubator for twelve months and then almost rip myself in half to bring the child into this world."

Neteyam poked Aonung's stomach forcefully, shaking his head.
"You put another baby in me and I will send you to meet Eywa and my uncle myself."