Leo and Cassie vs. Evil

Start from the beginning

At Marcus's house, Marcus was on the phone talking to his dad while Leo and I were hiding behind the bushes listening in on what he was saying. "Yes, dad. Everything is under control. Yes, I took out the trash. Yes, I set the DVR to record Funeral Mishaps." Marcus hangs up the phone.

"Suspect is still on the phone with a man called...daddy," Leo says, speaking into his phone. "Also, note to self, record Funeral Mishaps." Leo and I watch Marcus as he walks up to a grill. He types in a code on a keypad and a secret door opens up on the side of the house. "Suspect has a morphing wall!" Leo says in a high-pitched voice. "I mean...suspect has a morphing wall." Marcus enters the house and Leo and I follow him inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How could you drool-buckets have lost Tasha in the teleporter?" Bree asks.

"Us? You were the one getting grabby with the controls." Chase says.

"And Adam was the one who spun the globe, so we have no idea where Tasha is," Bree says.

"Me?! Oh, wait. Yep, that was me." Adam says.

"We need to tell Davenport," Bree says.

"Oh, oh, tell him what? Sorry...we messed with your machine and lost your wife?" Chase says.

"No! Let me give him the good news." Eddy says.

"Leo is gonna freak," Bree says.

"Not if he doesn't know Tasha's gone. We'll get Chase a wig and a skirt. This could work people." Adam says. Mr. Davenport walks back into the lab, wheeling an office chair.

"Hey, guys." Mr. Davenport says, making Adam, Bree, and Chase jump.

"Uh, hey...Mr. Davenport...quick question. Um...you've tested the teleporter's ability to return something, right?" Chase asks.

"Not yet." Mr. Davenport says. "But we're about to. Okay. I'm gonna set the teleporter for ten feet away. Okay. Get ready, 'cause this is gonna be teleport-ific!" Adam, Bree, and Chase gave Mr. Davenport a look. "What? They can't all be winners."

"Have you ever had a winner?" Bree asks. Mr. Davenport turns on the machine and teleports the chair. It reappears a few feet away from them in the lab.

"Wow! A scientific breakthrough!" Mr. Davenport exclaims. "Have you ever seen anything this amazing in all your life?!"

"Neat," Adam says.

"Yep," Bree says.

"Hooray," Chase says. "Get on with it."

"Oh. All right. Now...we bring it back." Mr. Davenport teleports the chair back and it becomes tangled and destroyed in the process. "Whoopsie. I guess I have a few bugs to work out on the return function. But...you know...least I didn't throw a human in there. That would've been stupid." Mr. Davenport leaves the lab.

"This is awful," Chase says.

"I know," Adam says. "I loved that chair. I did some of my best sitting in it."

"How are we gonna bring Tasha back here safely?" Chase asks.

"Ooh! I have an idea." Adam says.

"Adam, this is a complex situation. We'll call you if we need you to lift anything heavy." Chase says. "Even if we locate Tasha, we need to bring her back here safely without turning her into..." Chase points to the broken chair. "That."

"I see no downside," Eddy says.

At Marcus's house, Marcus was talking on the phone while standing in his secret lair. "Dad, it is gonna be so epic when I capture Adam, Bree, Chase, and Cassie," Marcus says. "Fine. When we capture them. Just like when we forgot my birthday. Oh, I'm sorry. Are you angry? Or are we angry?" Marcus leaves the room. Leo and I come out from hiding behind a chair and we look around the lair.