Leo and Cassie vs. Evil

Start from the beginning

"Voice log, Monday, 3:23 pm," Leo says into his phone. "Gathering evidence on subject Marcus. And Cassie and I will not give up until we prove once and for all that..." his phone starts to ring. "Hello? Oh, hey, mom. Yeah...can I call you back? Thanks. All right. I love you, too. Bye. That Marcus is evil and always has been!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Behold the invention that will revolutionize travel: the Davenport Industries teleporter!" Mr. Davenport says as Adam, Bree, and Chase sit in the lab.

"Don't you mean the tele-Davenport-er?" Adam asks. Bree and Chase just gave him a look. "Oh, come on. I wanna be the clever one around here for once."

"Yeah, and I want a convertible made out of diamonds. But that's not gonna happen, either." Bree says.

"I can't wait any longer. Please tell us about your amazing invention." Mr. Davenport says, mocking the kids' voices. "Don't mind if I do. My teleporter can transport any object anywhere. It deconstructs it molecule by molecule here, and then, via my network of GPS satellites, reconstructs it anywhere on the planet, instantaneously."

"So...wait...does this mean that we could go surfing in Hawaii after school and still be home in time for dinner?" Chase asks.

"Technically, yes. Uh, but I haven't tested it on a human yet." Mr. Davenport says. "So there is a small chance that only your forehead and parts of your esophagus would make it back in time for dinner."

"All I'm hearing is more meatloaf for daddy," Adam says, patting his stomach.

"That's why I wanna test it on an inanimate object first. So I'll be right back." Mr. Davenport says. He leaves the lab. Adam, Bree, and Chase got up from their seats and walked over to the teleporter.

"Whoa, this thing could put me anywhere on Earth in a nanosecond," Chase says. "Faster than you, Bree! Ha!"

"Whatever. You'll still be ugly when you get here." Bree says.

"Ooh. Uh, super speed, party of one. Your table is dumb." Adam says. Chase and Bree gave him a look. "Oh, come on! That was clever." Adam leans against the console and the teleporter turns on.

"Hey, meatballs. You just turned it on." Bree says. "Back off so I can shut it down."

"Step aside. I got this." Chase says, shoving Bree away from the console.

"Uh...you got nothing. Move over." Bree says, shoving Chase.

"I think you have to spin this thing," Adam says. He started to spin a small globe that was on the table. Tasha enters the lab.

"Hey, guys, I'm going to the market. Anybody need anything?" Tasha walks into the teleporter and she vanishes.

"Ooh! Cereal!" Adam says. He stops spinning the globe and notices that Tasha wasn't in the lab anymore. "Well, that was rude."

"What? You just...y...you spun that thing so fast, Adam, that we've got no clue where Tasha got teleported to." Chase says.

"She has to be in there somewhere. She couldn't have gone far, right?" Bree says.

"Oh, guys, calm down! There's a simple solution to this." Adam says. "Does anyone know what it is?"

"Wh...if what I think just happened, we are gonna be in so much trouble," Bree says.

"Guys, I think we just vaporized Tasha," Chase says.

"But I didn't even get to say goodbye," Eddy says. "Oh, well. Whoo-hoo!" Eddy starts to play dance music and confetti shoots out of the walls. "Whoo! Shake your booty!"