WES BORLAND SMUT

===============

===============

=========================

I GET KNOCKED DOWN! BUT I GET UP AGAIN!-

You leaned into the front counter of Jimmy's Strings n' Flicks, tapping your foot and nodding your head to Tubthumping. You scanned the crowd of customers cramming the shop for any fools and thought of your next drawing.

...wes...

Your favorite customer was the muse of many of your drawings, Wes Borland. His cute face, scratchy facial hair, pretty eyes, and baggy clothes never failed to drop you to the floor instantaneously. But looks aren't everything; Wes was sweet, easy to talk to, funny, and never failed to improve your day. You would often come to Limp Bizkit concerts to see him backstage, where he and you would laugh and talk for up to a few hours before he would get swept away by the frontman, Fred. You were unequivocally, horribly, and helplessly in love with him.

...maybe I should-

"Hi, Y/N!"

Your heart leaped out of your throat when you were snapped out of your daydreaming by the man himself.

"Oh, hi Wes!"

Wes wore loose black khakis and a white tank top, showing pretty skin and features and making you blush as he walked up to the counter.

"You uh...You got any good movies behind there?"

He flashed his heart-wrenching smile.

"Uh...yeah we do!"

You started frantically looking for Silence of the Lambs, grabbing the VHS and plopping it in front of Wes.

"We got this, and uh..."

You snatched The Big Lebowski, The Hills Have Eyes, Pulp Fiction, and Men Behind the Sun, sliding them beside Silence of the Lambs.

"These are my personal favorites."

Wes beamed and took Men Behind the Sun.

"This one looks pretty weird. Is it a war movie?"

You nodded.

"Yeah, it's about Japanese war crimes in WWII, where they captured Chinese and Russian prisoners of war and did a bunch of gross stuff to them. They would freeze them, gut them, dismember them alive, or use this thing that would separate your skin from your muscles- it's pretty fuckin' cool."

Wes leaned forward on locked arms, chuckling at your nerd moment.

"You like history?"

You blushed, nervously shrugging.

"It's pretty cool to learn about wars n' stuff..."

Wes took The Big Lebowski, The Hills Have Eyes and Men Behind the Sun.