50 Special

[I normally don't write a whole sex scene in my one-shots, I normally do somewhere around half before ending it or doing a time skip. But bc a lovely reader requested a 50th, NSFW special, and I'd hate to disappoint, here one is. Wait or skip to the next part if this makes you uncomfortable. If it doesn't, you kinky bastards, enjoy!]

The Anniversary

Stiles was waiting in bed for Derek. He had bought a sexy outfit for their anniversary. They had never discussed having actual sex before, but Stiles hoped the outfit would send a message.

Stiles and Derek had given blowjobs, handjobs, fingering, and even thigh fucking, but never the real deal. Stiles was ready to make tonight very special for him and Derek.

When Derek walked through the door, he stopped in his tracks, dropping the gift bag. He stared at Stiles intently.

"Welcome home, babe," Stiles smirked.

"What's with the outfit?" Derek gulped.

"I put it on for you," Stiles says, sitting up, his legs spreading.

Derek watched his every move, paying the most attention to his legs.

"Do you want to come and get your present?" Stiles asked, biting his lip.

Derek walked to him, taking off his jacket and kicking his shoes away. Stiles got up on his knees and started undoing the buttons on his shirt.

Derek let him do what he pleased with his clothes and looked at his body. He noticed how the outfit was pure lace, making certain areas more visible than normal.

Stiles took off Derek's shirt and got to work on his pants. He undid the button and slid down the zipper. Stiles tugged down his pants and slid them off with the help of Derek lifting his legs.

Once Derek was just in his boxers, Stiles knelt up straighter and wrapped his arms around Derek's neck.

Derek grabbed Stiles's waist, rubbing it gently.

"Happy anniversary," Stiles whispered before he kissed him.

Derek kisses him back and brought his hands to Stiles's ass. He held Stiles close as he intensified the kiss. He played with the lace of the bottoms and tugged on them lightly.

Stiles went away from Derek's lips and started to kiss down his body. Start from his jawline to his neck, then chest, then stomach, and he stopped at the waistband of his boxers. Stiles pulled them down and watched as Derek's cock sprang out, completely hard.

Stiles jerked the base as he took the tip into his mouth. Derek groaned lowly, satisfied, while his hands went to Stiles's hair.

Stiles took Derek further in his mouth and bobbed his head at a steady pace.

"Fuck, babe," Derek moaned.

Stiles continued to bob his head a bit longer before he took Derek all the way. He could feel the tip hitting the back of his throat.

Derek tugged on Stiles's hair as he let out a low groan. Stiles sucked him sweetly as he bobbed his head faster. He gagged suddenly when Derek thrusted into his mouth.

"Shit, your mouth feels so good," Derek praised.

Stiles continued what he was doing until he felt a stream of warm fluid, flowing down his throat. Derek pulled at his hair, taking his cock out of Stiles's mouth.

"That had better not have been expensive because I'm going to tear it off you," Derek smirked.

Stiles smiled and bit his lip slightly. "No need for that, my love."

Stiles turned around, sticking his ass out in front of Derek. The underwear of his outfit and an opening, revealing his hole.

"Such a naughty boy," Derek whispered as he leaned down, kissing Stiles's back.

"There is one more thing," Stiles said.

"What?"

Stiles hid his face, looking down at the covers. "I already prepped myself for you."

Derek's ear perked to this.

"You did, did you?"

Stiles nodded shyly.

"Then there's no more need to wait."

Derek spread Stiles's ass and pushes his tip against his hole. Stiles groaned as Derek put all 9 inches in. When he was fully in, he held onto Stiles's waist for support.

"Holy shit, you're so fucking big," Stiles's voice shook.

"Are you okay?" Derek asked, rubbing his sides gently.

"I'm more than great," Stiles scoffed.

"Good."

Derek slowly pulled out and thrusted himself back in. He started with a slow pace to let Stiles adjust.

"Oh god," Stiles whined.

"I don't think now is a proper time to be calling for him," Derek teased.

Stiles bleated curse words under his breath.

"I'm going to speed up, okay?"

Stiles nodded.

Derek adjust his hold on Stiles and started pushing in and out of him faster. Stiles gripped the covers and muttered incoherent words into them.

"You're so tight babe," Derek moaned.

Derek started thrusting into Stiles with more force. Instead of uncomfortable pain, Stiles started to express sounds of pleasure. Derek's last grew at the sound of Stiles beneath him.

Derek began to stroke Stiles's cock in the same rhythm as his thrusting.

"Oh my fucking god," Stiles moaned.

Derek kept his hand at a steady pace, making sure to tease his tip.

"Harder," Stiles whined.

Derek pulled out and turned Stiles around. He got in between his legs and reentered him.

"Shit," Stiles groaned.

Derek picked up the original pace and started pounding harder into Stiles. With the new angle, Derek started to hit Stiles's prostate, sending him over the edge.

Stiles gripped Derek's shoulders for support. He chanted Derek's name as he inched closer to cumming.

"You're doing so good for me," Derek praised.

Stiles pulled Derek into a kiss. It only took a few more thrusts before Stiles was releasing his cum onto his own stomach, legs shaking.

Derek came after with just a couple more rough thrusts. He eventually slowed down to a stop.

"Holy fucking shit," Stiles panted.

Derek kissed Stiles's head, praising him again in a whisper.

"That was fucking amazing," Stiles said.

Derek chuckled lightly.

---

After getting cleaned

---

Stiles rested his head on Derek's chest. He pulled the blanket close and held onto Derek.

"You should definitely get more outfits like that," Derek said with an innocent face.

"I'll think about it," Stiles laughed.

Suddenly, Derek remembered the bag.

"You still have to open your present," Derek said.

"Can I do it later? I'm tired."

"Yeah, that's fine," Derek smiled, kissing his head.

Stiles hugged his waist while Derek held him close.

[Sorry if it was bad, I don't write a lot of NSFW, but like I said, I hate to disappoint a reader. Soo, ya, thanks for the requests]