‧‧͙⁺*・☾ PERSONALITY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mental health. ... 70/100. her mental health is usually okay, but she struggles with herself sometimes.

personality overview. ... some words to describe riley are: extraverted, social, energetic, ambitious, friendly, passionate, confident, creative, kind, loyal, dumb, funny, and charming.

riley has always been an extraverted person. she was always found talking to others since a young age. riley was a very open and kind child, having numerous of friends and not being scared to make new friends. being around people is what gave her energy. as a child she was always found being with someone, and found it hard being alone. when she got older, riley learned that being alone is good too. she was seen spending time alone too, something she only learned at a later age.

during her middle school and high school years, she was pretty much the same person as she was as a child. an open minded, energetic, and friendly girl. she got more creative as well and learned that she was quite good at art. riley doesn't like studying that much, so the only time where she was a little rebellious, was when she wasn't making her homework. other than that, riley was always with friends. she was an outgoing, passionate, and confident girl. nothing in the world could stop her, is what she felt like.

but her personality changed a little when she turned seventeen years old. her life turned a whole 180 degrees. her dad got sick, and they told him that he wouldn't live for long. hearing this, the energetic and passionate girl turned into someone that would rather stay inside and spend some alone time. she would rather be at home and take care of her dad than to go out and spend her day with friends. the girl that was always found being outside, doing fun things, and fulfilling her dreams was now stuck inside doing nothing but sulk in her feelings and being there for her dad. she never talked about her feelings (which she still doesn't, because she hates doing so), and rather put those aside and not feel anything at all. she didn't even want to do fun things, it felt wrong doing so. but her dad made a stop to that. he saw how much riley had changed; the girl she once was, was long gone. and kaito hated to see his daughter like that. so after a long talk with her and almost scolding her for throwing away her life like that, he pushed her to fulfill her dreams and do the things she wanted to do. he asked her, "what do you want to do, rye?". she thought about it, and wrote down her dreams to bring back the person she once was.

soon the riley from before was there again. it went downhill for a short moment when her father passed away– but as she thought about her father's words, she got confident about everything yet again. riley went to university and fulfilled her dreams of becoming a great editor, camera woman, illustrator, or animator. the girl that was ambitious, confident, passionate, social, and funny, was back. she finished university with high grades and got her degree easily. she pursued her and her father's dreams to move to the city she loved the most; seoul, where she was yet again the person she has always been. the old riley was finally back.

the riley now loves being around her friends and spending time with them. she's a loyal person and would do anything for her friends. something she's good at is not knowing her feelings though; so she can be a little dumb at times, and her friends like to make fun of her for that. she's also very open-minded, accepting everything and everyone as it is. she's a little naive at times, but only at a few occasions. she doesn't think before she speaks, which bites her in the butt sometimes. she can often be found saying dumb and out of pocket things, but that's what makes her funny. she's sarcastic as hell, making everyone laugh with the things she says. she's also very passionate about the things she likes and does. riley can make friends easily and is someone that you just like. it's hard not to like her with her fun personality and her idiotic behaviour.