━ dutch ... basics, because of her interest in her mothers culture and background she started learning some dutch words. she can understand a bit and talk some basic sentences!

social status. ... she isn't famous, but she is known amongst companies for her good work and the people she works with. her parents are quite known too due to their work so her family name is a little known, especially in japan and the work her father did. because she's friends (or works) with stray kids and other kpop groups she also gets a bit of a name. fans know her by name, but more than that not really.

place of residence. ... seoul, south-korea

schooling.
━ middle school ... somewhere close to her house in tokyo, japan.
━ high school ... somewhere close to her house in tokyo, japan.
━ university of tokyo ... film production major or animation major.
━ seoul national university ... in some stories she's attending university in seoul, and she's doing a film, animation, or multimedia design major.

occupations.
━ freelance illustrator and animator
━ camera woman
━ video editor for different companies
━ video editor for robin
━ university student
━ barista at campus café

━ freelance illustrator and animator━ camera woman━ video editor for different companies━ video editor for robin━ university student━ barista at campus café

‧͙⁺*・☾ PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

face claim. ... n/a
voice claim. ... n/a

eye colour. ... bright blue
hair. ... she has black, shiny, straight, shoulder length hair. it's either died blue, or like the picture above.
facial features. ... round cheeks and face, big blue eyes, long eyelashes, average nose, flashy smile with thick lips, rather thick eyebrows.

figure. ... hourglass figure.
height. ... 163 cm (5'4")
weight. ... 58 kg

glasses or contacts. ... she sometimes wears glasses but thinks she doesn't need them, so she usually doesn't wear them and stays blind.

piercings. ... none
tattoos. ... either none, or she has a soulmate tattoo of a blue moon on her wrist or a blue moon shaped tattoo with stars behind her ear under her hair.
scars. ... she loves that song! kidding, lmao. but no she doesn't have scars, unless it's on her heart for being heartbroken a lot of times.

clothing style. ... oversized clothes, skater, loads of black and blue tones, hoodies, sweaters, sneakers (converse all stars, vans high top, nike jordans), mom jeans or straight fitted jeans, joggers, shorts, long sleeved shirts, vans, converse, nike.

physical health. ... 75/100
medical conditions. ... none

 none