"I'm leaving here. Tonight, whether you come with us or not." I rushed out of the office and looked down. "Y/n." Cesar called out, startling me.

"The hell?"

"Sorry..." I looked at him and frowned a little at how clearly disconnected he seemed.

He pulled me into a hug, making me sigh and softly squeeze him in a hug as well.

Water welled in my eyes as the hug stayed longer. "It's so unfair, dude." I sniffled. "I know." Cesar pulled away from the hug and held my face.

"Listen, listen. We'll find the person who did this. Okay? We will."

"...What good will that do us? If we kill that person we'll won't be the same... but if we don't... we would be risking ourselves and our friends."

"Our friends? No, your friends."

"OUR friends. You've all said hurtful things, I've said hurtful things, it doesn't matter. We need them and they need us." I reassured.

He sighed and put of his hands on my head. "Have you eaten?"

"Not in an eating mood." I responded.

"Yeah, me either."

| TIME SKIP |

After some time of me going around helping and talking to people, I legitimately ended up meeting a man named Ricky who told me he was once a Santos as well.

I'm helping with drying the dishes he's washing when it finally snaps. "By chance... Are you... Ricardo Galindo? Lil' Ricky?" I asked.

He chuckled a little and nodded. "Yes, I am, in fact, Ricardo Galindo and I was Lil' Ricky." He told me with a hint of amusement in his voice. "Why?" He asked.

"Umm... Just heard a lot of stories that's all. Know my history on the Santos. You... Frankie... Some events." I smiled and continued. I saw my brother storming off so I cleared my throat softly.

"Um, I'll be back, okay?" I told him. "No, no, take your time." I walked outside and saw Cesar struggling with his car.

I went and knocked on his window softly. He rolled his eyes and rolled the window down. "What?" He snapped.

I held my hands up and looked at him. "You found out, huh?" I asked. "Found out what."

"That Ray wasn't gonna do nothin'. I don't blame him. You been kinda scary and I been kinda depressed." I told him.

I got into the backseat of the car. "Car's not starting." He said. "Well, can I still sleep in here?" I asked.

"...Yeah." He answered before getting out of the car and slamming the door.

| FLASHBACK + POV SWITCH |

Twelve year old, Y/n laid in her bed with the patterned comforter and sheets as she sniffled and cried.

"Hey." Oscar knocked while cracking the door. "No." She whined and covered her face.

Oscar sighed and sat next to her on her bed. He caressed her head and the bonnet she had over her hair. Instantly, she broke down again.

"I know... I know." He whispered. "It's not fair. Everyone has their moms... their moms likes them. Not mine though. She's disloyal and a liar." She ranted. "That's not true..."

"Seven months and eight days before. She told me she was gonna make sure to make it before I hit double digits, then when I hit double digits, then before I become a teen... and then, she missed the one thing I emailed her about and texted her. She seen it and said okay. I haven't seen her in years now, Oscar!"

"I know, she's shitty. We got shitty moms. It's not your fault." He told her. "I know! I know it's not my fault. I'm just a kid, I'm not a parent. I shouldn't have to beg my mom to come see me. She should already come see me because I'm her child." Y/n sighed as tears went down the side of her face.

"Listen... She may not be here... Shit, Lydia is not even really here.... But I am. You got me and I got you and Cesar." He said softly. Y/n turned to face him and nodded. "Yeah." She placed her head in his lap and cried more. "Shhh, shh." He hummed.

He felt his heart breaking at the sight of his heartbroken sister.

Wanted nothing more than to shield both her and Cesar from all the fucked up in the world.

He couldn't though. It wasn't in his power and he had to accept that immediately.

So, he sat there and let her cry herself to sleep, and even while she was sleep, he was still there, sleeping while sitting up and leaning on her bed frame.

MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turnerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara