Your Pain Is My Pain 2.

Start from the beginning

"Is he in his room still?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, help Derek and I'll go check on him," Noah said, rushing to the door.

Lilly opened it, enough for Noah to rush past, before walking in to help Derek.

"Will he be okay?" Derek questioned, worry on his face.

"I'm sure he will. I think the thought of ruining your guys's relationship and the amount of people are getting to him," Lilly explains.

"Oh.. alright."

Lilly glances at Derek while she fixes Noah's horrendous tying job.

"I can see you want to ask something else. What is it?"

"Does he want to marry me?" Derek whispered.

"Honey, you have saved this man from death, I don't know how many times! You are all, and I mean all he jabbers about. He has been in love with you since you first met. He wouldn't be worrying over this if he didn't want to marry you." 

---

With Noah and Stiles

---

"You look worse than me at your mother's funeral," Noah said, closing the door. Stiles looked up at him, on the verge of tears. "Oh boy, come here kid."

Stiles wasted no time in getting up and rushing into Noah's arms.

"Why are you so worried?"

"Because I feel like I'm going to fuck it up. I feel like I'm going to make him hate me and he's gonna leave," Stiles explained, fighting back crying.

"Stiles, there is no way in hell that Derek would ever hate or leave you. He basically died for you! And you aren't going to fuck it up. If that was a possibility, you guys wouldn't have made it this long." 

Stiles shoved his face in Noah's neck, sniffling.

"You've done good my boy." 

"I have to talk to Derek, dad. I can't walk out there without talking to him."

"You can't see him. Both your mothers would kill me!" Noah said. 

Stiles pulled away from the hug and whipped his face. 

"I have an idea. Wait here!" Noah said, scurrying out of the room.

---

5 minutes later 

---

"You guys are not allowed to see each other. But, there is nothing that says you can't talk. I'll give you 5 minutes!" Lilly warned.

"Thank you." Stiles and Derek said in unison. 

Lilly left and Stiles walked to the door.

"Derek."

"Yeah?"

"Are we going to be alright?"

"Of course we are. Why are you asking?"

"I'm so scared that this won't work. That I'll lose you. I don't want what we have to disappear." 

"Stiles, nothing in this world would ever drive me away from you. I love you and I want to be your husband." 

"Promise me, this will work and we won't leave each other for any reason."

"I promise you with my life, Stiles."

Stiles whipped his eyes again and laughed slightly. 

"Okay... go find my mom. We need to get married before I start dying."

"I'd never let that happen," Derek said, walking away. 

---

(IT'S TIME)

---

Derek waited, staring down the aisle. As the music started to play, the guests rose and the doors opened. Noah started to walk down with Stiles, arms linked. 

Derek found himself choked up by the sight of his groom. 

"Wow," he whispered to himself.

"I can't do this," Stiles whispered to his dad.

"Yes you can, focus on Derek."

Stiles took a deep breath and kept his eyes on Derek. When they got to the end, Noah and Stiles hugged before parting ways. 

Stiles went in front of Derek and they linked hands. Derek sniffled back tears while Stiles softly laughed at him. 

Father Frank started the normal speech. He spoke and each man repeated after him.

"Derek Hale... Stiles Stilinski Hale, I no pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom," Father Frank ended with.

Derek grabbed Stiles by the waist and kissed him. Stiles hooked his arms around Derek's neck and kissed back. When they parted, Stiles whipped away his tears and then his husband's.

"I love you," Stiles whispered to Derek as the guests cheered loud.

"I love you too," Derek responded before pulling his husband into an kiss.