Part5

(walking to Aidan room)

Lucifer and Chloe walked inside first  While we're behind them

While we're behind them

Principal Weems , Addams sorry for the waiting this is the Morningstar, Wednesday this is your roommate Aidan , Aidan this is Wednesday

(She introduced them to each other )

They both glare at each other with a earnest look Aidan took a quick scanned at Wednesday outfit of  how it's all black ( or with White if you want)
"Nice outfit".  That's all he said Wednesday just stared at him without saying  a word but if you look closely you could've tell his confusion by the look on his eye.

Gomez comes and brakes the silences
"Pleasure to meet you, Ms and Mr. MorningStar",       he politely offered his hand for him to shake hands with each other so did morticia with Chloe.

I just left not to long ago out of the room standing behind everyone without noticing because
I was too busy checking out the hallways until I felt something off about this one class room place like I felt a cold shiver down my spine, i was going to walk towards it but then I heard my name being called by principal Weems. "Y/n?!"

I came back inside seeing my mom still talking to a fine tall pale lady with a silk black dress and long hair.

I then see principal Weems walking towards me she then asked where I was, I just wanted to check more about this place. she then told me that I'll be able to check more since she have already assigned someone to give use a tour of this place.

I see Aidan walking toward me and Weems he asked, quick question I've just notice that this hallway is for the girls.

Principal Weems answered his question,yes this was the only room for you and Wednesday since the boys rooms were all full and plus y/n room is right beside your room you'll be next door neighbor!. She says with a smile.