Part4

Wednesday pov

(The Addams family fallow principal Weems to Wednesday's new dorm)

Principal Weems speaks up "Your roommate would be here later on him and his sister are running a little late". Wednesday glared at her for a second and nods.

Before principal Weems could say something a tall student with dark shade sunglasses came in the room getting everyone attention he spokes up and turned his attention to Weems stating, that Ms.thornhill sent him here to tell you that the 2 new students are here.

Principal Weems told him to tell Ms.thornhill to let them in her office she'll be there in a second she smiled at him and he left.

Principal Weems turns and say "sorry for the interruption Addams"

Morticia, it's perfectly fine I'm guessing it means that we all get to meet Wednesday roommate right Gomez .
(She says with a smile he smiles back)

............................🖤🤍🕸️..........................

Y/n pov

We've finally arrived at this place . We started walking inside but we bump into some red head with glasses holding a plant. Before I could say something she cuts me off.

"Oh! My apologies  didn't see you guy's there!"

"Oh! My apologies didn't see you guy's there!"

"It totally fine happems a lot,"my mom said back to her
There was a bit of an awkward silence but my dad decided to break it thank god!

I'm Lucifer Morningstar and this is my wife Chloe

Well then I'm ms.thornhill and I'm guessing you two are the new students!?.

(she looks at me and my brother With a smile)

Aidan replied with a sarcastic smile, Yup that's us!(But I don't think ms

(But I don't think ms.thornhill
notice but our parents did)

I nudge him nudged him he just gave me a death stare I gave one back with a smile

But we stopped when we felts a hand on our shoulder's
Lucifer speaks up, well we're here looking for principal Weems (he looks back at Chloe)

Chloe,right yes! she said on the phone to meet her at her office which we are looking for.

Ms.thornhill Oh ok! I can just show you we're it's at let me just put this down(she sat her plant down)

We started following her inside a big office and sat down on Ms.thornhill then says that she'll be right back she just need to notify the principal that we're all here then she left.

Then we all hear heels from the halls coming closer which I'm guessing that's principal  then door open

Then we all hear heels from the halls coming closer which I'm guessing that's principal then door open

Principal Weems, "well I'm glad you guys have finally made it."

(she smiled at us)

Chloe tells her, "Sorry for being late there was a lot of traffic going on."

Principal Weems says, "Well that's alright'

(she says while walking to here desks)

She then looked at us, I'm guessing you guys are twins since you were born on the same day it's says on your paper (she's holding)

I then speak up, No we were just born on the same day but not the same year Aidan is a year older then me.

She then see the paper that she's holding then shakes her head agrees, right yes I see and I also see that you two have been expelled twice of
your old schools. "Nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term but you two have perfectly great grades I've spoken with the board along with the another student Addams we've made an exception for the three of you."

Lucifer smile and says, that's perfect!

Chloe asked, "Ms. Weems what about their therapist session?"

(Me and Aidan looked at each other then back to our parents with a are you being serious right now look)

Principal Weems, "Yes we've already got that covered who has a relationship with the school therapist in Jericho."

Lucifer says with a grin , See! you guy's are on great hands and you'll love it! Trust me I've been there.

Aidan turns to look at him and mom, well have to see it for ourselves if she can even handle us without running out shitless scared.

(Due to what happened last time)

.........................🖤🤍🕸️..............................

2/11/23
Hopefully this was long enough
Make sure to take care of yourself !