9 - rainbow in the dark

Ymir: Man it's dark outside * walking home from work *
Hisu: Yeah, oh look a rainbow
Ymir: A rainbow in the dark, sure ~
Hisu: No look! * makes ymir look *
Ymir: You're right...what do I owe you
Hisu: A date * historia jokes, they have only known each other since after winter break, the 22nd of January and it was only February 15th now, they haven't known each other long enough for crushes, right? *
Ymir: Good thing I know that was a joke ( but I kinda wish it wasn't )
Hisu: Yep
Ymir: Oh hey we're here, see ya tomorrow
Hisu: See you tomorrow ymir * historia goes inside her house and ymir did the same * ( why did I say that!! )
Ymir: ( why did she say that, I know it was a joke but why?! )
Hisu: ( was it a joke? I don't even know myself, oh fuck I have a crush on ymir! )
Ymir: ( was that actually a joke? I couldn't tell, I have a fucking crush on the tiny blonde! )
Hisu: ( I'll ask her if I can go to her place tomorrow)
Ymir: ( I'll ask her to come over here tomorrow )
Both: ( and then I'll confess! )
To be continue
A/n wow...

what do I owe youHisu: A date * historia jokes, they have only known each other since after winter break, the 22nd of January and it was only February 15th now, they haven't known each other long enough for crushes, right? *Ymir: Good thing I know...