If loving you is wrong

Start from the beginning

" You are my safe space Maurice. Nobody makes me feel this safe." I whispered in his arms.

" You're my safe space too. And nobody could ever make me feel how I feel about you mamas , you're always safe with me Lianna. You hear me?" He said kissing my lips.

I shook my head and then reached in to kiss him. He kissed me so passionately. It was just the best feeling. I was scared. I was scared to feel the things he makes me feel. I hate him for this. He'll hurt me if I let him too in.

" how come your like this with me but nobody else? I've known you since I was 5 and you're an asshole. But not to me. Why ? Why do you say the things you do to me?" I asked

" because I love you and I mean it. You helped me be a better person . I can talk to you. You're so pretty with a cold front but you're soft with me . Your touch," he said as he made my hand touch his heart. " it's everything to me and I chased you for years because I know you . I just know your it for me . I really love you girl." He said as he looked into my eyes. .

" Maurice don't... don't do that .. don't make me vulnerable by saying things you don't mean..."

" But I do ... and you know that & I think you feel the same." He said

" Then tell me something you never told anybody or that no one knows...." I said

" Okay.... Well remember how I told you I never knew my dad? I found him on my last birthday and I asked your pops to go with me to see him but just stay in the car. All these years I never knew him and I know you know how that fucks me up and then for my mom to not be sure which guy it was, was just embarrassing . So I found him... and I went to his house... he had 2 other sons, one older than me and one younger. He told me I could come inside and we sat and we talked man to man and he explained how he didn't love my mom and he had a wife and a kid and his wife would leave him if she knew . So he paid my mom to stay away. When I was two, they came back looking for me after his wife just had her second son and found out that she couldn't have anymore kids after him. They came and found me and asked my mom could they pay her money, however much she wanted a month to keep me and raise me and she said no because I was all she had & that I was her son & his wife said if he ever came to see me again .. she would leave him & he couldn't see his kids .. so he didn't .. I sat there talking to him , crying at the truth ... his wife came in from work and saw me there ... she knew who I was because I look exactly like my father, more than his other kids did & she said " tell him right now that you want him to leave and you don't love him. Tell this boy that now." And my father looked at her and said " I can't ... he's my son alisha " and she said " tell him you DONT love him or that is it for us." I looked at my father and he looked at me and said " son , you have to go ... I don't love you , I never will... and you can't come back" with tears in his eyes when he said that shit to me. When I left out and had got back in the car with your father balling crying, he said " do I need to go in there and kill every last one of them mf's?" I shook me head no . Then he said " do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head no again with tears in my eyes as I took one last look at my father on the porch and said " no . And I never will either" and with that we drove off......

He silently cried to me. I didn't even realize until I felt a tear hit my cheek. I looked up at him and he was now crying so hard , that I cried too ..

" you know he meant the opposite. He just couldnt stand up to his stupid wife. He really said son you have to stay in my life.. I love you , and I will always love you ... come back one day.... That's what he really said and you just have to believe that...."

He just laid there and held me tighter ....

" you are so good to me. Thank you ." He whispered.