IF its fuck me then its fuck you too

Jaleel

We sat at the table waiting for Nia and Lianna. I don't know why the Nigga Lik be trying Reese foreal because he don't fuck around foreal.

" what you think Li got on today? Prolly something hugging that fat ass butt she got." He laughed.

Reese didn't even look up at first.

" bro shut up . It's not in there for you." My brother , Mal said shaking his head laughing a little.

Everybody kinda laughed but Reese, he ain't find that shit funny at all. He put his phone down on the table.

" bro, I ain't even gonn hold you.. you cool as hell that's why I allow you in my house, but I will throw yo ass up outta here just that fast if you think you about to keep playing with me about Li. Like I let you live because you one of the guys, stop disrespecting though." Reese said

" ya'll just chill out. Be cool, it's the first day of school foreal." Trey said getting up grabbing his book bag, passing the blunt.

" Nah. Ya'll don't wanna tell him but imma say it. That's not your girl bro. Respectfully if it was, I would not be stepping on your toes but until she tell me to step off, I'm on her fine ass like white on rice." He said dapping Mal up.

Reese hit the blunt and passed it to me.

" but you know that's his though, without it being his official girl. Everybody know that bro. Come on don't do that." I said hitting the blunt.

" nah don't tell his ass nothing. When I fuck 'em up for playing with me, he gonn understand then." Reese said chuckling

" if that's you and it's stamped and all that wack shit you be spitting, why she be texting me?" Lik said pulling up the messages.

We all just looked so shocked.

" bet." Was all Reese said back.

The room got so quiet while we finished the blunt . Reese phone started ringing and it said " THE WIFER " which was Li calling him but he just let it ring and gathered his shit heading to the door. Then Nia called me.

" we outside. And make sure ya'll stank asses spray before ya'll try to get in the truck smelling like skunks" she yelled through the phone.

We walked to the car about to get in and then liana got out the drivers seat.

" leel can you please drive this big shit." Lianna said

I laughed and hugged her before I got in the drivers seat. Lianna is like my best friend foreal . I looked over at Nia and see just rolled her eyes and smiled. Yeah you already know wassup with that. Summer we kicked it, HARD .. but a couple days ago we almost had sex, but we didn't and we haven't really talked since so I don't know wassup with that, but I'll find out.

" you bugging if you think me and Amiya getting all the way in the 3rd row. We females, we don't need to be climbing nowhere. Ya'll the animals" li said laughing.

Jamal, trey, and Malik climbed all the way in the back. I could see Reese just staring at Li, like burning a hole in her face. She finally stopped and looked at him . Nia turned around staring at their interaction while I just watched the the rear view.

" climb ya ass in the back too and squeeze so the ladies can sit up here alone. And you tried to act like you didn't see me calling your phone to come outside. Ugly self . Li said pushing Reese a little.

" I'm not even in the mood to play with you foreal. So go head and stop touching me foreal." Reese said.

He got in the car and slammed the door in her face making her have to walk to the other side, putting Amiya in the middle . I could see her texting so I know she was texting Nia about what just happened . Just before I pulled off I seen " sister " pop up on her phone and I already knew that was Li . I shook my head and drove us to school.