IF its fuck me then its fuck you too

Start from the beginning

When we got to school, the girls got out and walked in showing Amiya where to get her schedule from. Jamal, Lik , and trey headed inside to go put their stuff down and get settled. I pulled Reese back because I know he was mad and i know how he get . He'll be mad and just have a fucked up rest of the day and not give a fuck.

" bro, relax. You ain't have to slam the door on sis like that."

" bruh fuck outta here you always tryna defend her because that's ya bestie . Nigga you my boy first and at the end of everyday, BROTHA. Remember that? Stop always tryna defend her. What the fuck she doing texting Malik? Come on now she on some straight hoe shit. Tired of chasing her ass. For what at this point if she texting him and whoever tf else." He said balling his fist up.

" she ain't no hoe. Chill out. You know that and just like I defend her to you, I defend you to her. I be feeling like I'm ya'll therapist or some shit. Ya'll annoying as hell. I told you before the summer ended to have an establishing conversation with her. Did you?"

" Bruh I tried, twice at that and she just didn't want to talk about it. Like wtf I don't get it man" he said shaking his head.

" Okay and that's saying something, either she not interested, it's something with you, or something with her. Figure it out bro." I said honestly. It's not my place to tell him anything right now and it's not my place to tell her anything right now. Tired of being the one going back and forth telling them what the other said and what to do when they won't just come together and talk to each other. Shit is stupid.

" Bro you know what the fuck it is. I don't get it. I can't talk to her because she so nonchalant bro and I hate to yell at her but she make me so mad when I'm tryna express myself and be serious and she just act like I ain't talking to her or like she don't got emotions or something I don't know . She act just like killa foreal. I wish she was like Miss Mariah with that shìt. Bro she came over to my house mad times this summer and spent like the whole day with me and lied and said she was at Nia house and Nia would cover for her damn there about to get caught, just so she can stay the night with me just so I could hold her. Bruh you didn't see it, she showed a side she never shows, so vulnerable like I don't know what happened but something did. I felt fucked up for being happy about whatever bad happened because I got to spend so much time with her and see her in and out and now she texted Malik ? Nah. I'm tryna not wild on both of them Leel. I don't wanna hurt her feelings but imma have too foreal. She don't even be wanting to kiss me but let me be talking to another bitch, she on my ass. I don't fucking get it and I'm not about to keep playing these games with her." He vented .

I feel him. I understand where he coming from foreal . Lianna is like a closed book to a lot of people and she open and closes her book with Reese and I know that shìt frustrating to him. Nia used to be the same way with me but I don't know how to give him the right advice because Nia and Lianna are very different. Nia is like that if she doesn't know you but once she's comfortable she's open and loving and bubbly kinda. Lianna on the other hand, she just open when she wants to be and she just naturally standoffish.

" I don't know bro. Just do what's best for you. Ya'll know ya'll like each other so don't do nothing stupid." I said as we walked into school.

" Man I already did bro and I know she gonn hate me for it if she finds out. I just hope she don't." He said

" Bro don't even tell me foreal because if she even know I know or think I knew, she gonn be on my ass too and then Nia gonn be on Lianna side not talking to me too and that's just bad for me all together." I said as we laughed.

Just then I swear right after I said that, Nia and Lianna come up to us. Lianna ran up on Reese and I tried to get in the middle but she had already smacked him. I pushed Reese back because I know he a wild one and I ain't want him to do something stupid like hit her back and now he gotta deal with her father and her uncles , including my father, but to my surprise he just stood there unfazed like he already knew what was up which was crazy because she damned there smacked the skin off his face.

The Aftermath of the AFTERMATH ( The kids )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara