Chapter 1

"XZS" everyone in the country is familiar with this logo. Xiao Zhan Studio is the rank one company for designers, not just in one field. They have several fields which are all related to arts and design. Moreover the founder of XZS is a renowed designer as well, from being a graphic artist to clothes designer. He has vast knowledge when it comes to arts, they also called him 'God's favorite' as he is a talented, handsome young man. He's dedicated to his work but not as everyone expected he has flaws as well. 

This talented, handsome young man is a lonely man who doesn't even have a proper partner and tends to have different partner at night after he broke up with his first love, unfortunately because of work stress, one night stand become his habit and tend to change partner every now and then. Unfortunately for him, he encounter a strange man and doesnt even know his name and cannot remember what happened, all he can remember is that this man gave him a strange book and decided to read it before doing their deeds to while waiting for his current partner to finish bathing until he passed out and woke up with this unknown world.

"Your Majesty, you're awake. Thank goodness!"

"Your Majesty?" Xiao Zhan asked, he stares at them strangely as he's not familiar with them, they are all wearing hanfu like dress or ancient dress. "Yubin?!Is this a prank?" he asked as he looked at his friend and PA who's wearing ancient clothes.

"Prank? Call the doctor hurry!" One of the servant yelled.

"Prince Wei Ying, we're so glad that you woke up, we are so worried when then saw you at the lake floating last night!"

"Wei Ying? Is that my name? What happened last night and who are you?"  Xiao Zhan asked, Wei Ying is a bit familiar for him and he read something about this WeiYing but he's still gathering his thoughts.

"You can't remember me Your Highness? I am Wen Ning, your loyal servant!" He said while crying.

"And where am I Wen Ning?"

"You're at Lan Empire, Your Highness, do you remember anything?"

"That's the problem Yu-- Wen Ning, I'm so confused why I am here, am I dreaming?"

"Oh my goodness, Your Higness, you might lost your memories!" Wen Ning explained everything at Xiao Zhan.

His name is Wei Ying courtesy name Wei Wuxian, he's one of the renowed cultivators and betrothed to the current Emperor of the, Lan Wanji. He's inlove with the emperor ever since they are children, even though he can only see the Emperor afar he's still fall in love with him and his dream is to become the Empress of this empire. 

"Wait, wait wait! I'm a man but why I am betrothed to the Emperor? Obviously he's a man as well and he needs female to conceive!" Xiao Zhan don't have any problem with sexuality as in his real world he himself prefers guy.

"What are you saying Your Highness, you are a dominant omega! Of course you can conceive as well!" Wen ning explained that there are secondary gender on this world and explains that he's a beta and will not be affected by their pheromones.

"What?! They really exist? Am I really dreaming?" Xiao Zhan cannot process all of the information that was given to him and still cannot accept that this is a reality, a while ago he's just doing his deed with some stranger and this stranger give him a novel with almost the same plot but unfortunately he didn't finish and cannot remember what happened to Wei Ying, technically he's not a bad person and not the villain and no notable role within the story until the chapter that he read. So he didn't know if what happened to this novel, and him as an Omega? No way! He's clearly a top, and he only did it once with his first ex. He may not have a buff body and more on a lean body but he enjoys being a top now. He loves being top in everything, from his work to bed.