•The Blossom Art• Chapter 2•

!story is a little sus, fluffy and has soft smut!(basically not intense smut)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌙Eclipse's POV☀️

  I woke up in my new room, the bed sheets were very comfortable! That was the best sleep i ever had( and the first nap) I'm not sure what time it is though. I need to check up on Sun, I'm his helper after all!

🪐3rd POV🪐

  Eclipse left his room and started walking to the balcony so he can check where Sun was. He noticed Sun was at the computers, concentrating on something. Eclipse jumped down in the ballpit and started heading towards Sun.

  "Can i seriously not do this??" Sun yelled before hitting his hand on the counter. Eclipse got curious on what he was doing so he started walking faster.

  "What are you working on?" Eclipse asked Sun which made Sun flinch from the sudden noise. Sun turned his head and saw Eclipse standing next to him.

  "I'm working on a small game program, since Lunar gets bored.. do you know how to make one?" Sun asked Eclipse, hoping he would know something "well, i do know some things but I'm not an expert.. I'll help as much as i can!" Eclipse responded, going behind Sun.

  Eclipse put his hand on Sun's hand to move the mouse, which caused Sun to get a bit yellow. Eclipse noticed quickly, way too quick "hey, are you okay? You look a bit more yellow than usual.." Eclipse asked, obviously being concerned about Sun "y-yeah.. I'm fine, let's continue this game program" Sun reassured Eclipse and gave him a small smile.

  Eclipse just nodded and continued guiding Sun with programming. Sun was very fascinated with this new information and learned pretty fast "you're a fast learner! I'm honestly surprised!" Eclipse praised Sun. Sun started blushing a bit more and hid his face ( praise kink🤨?) Eclipse noticed again "are you SURE you're okay? Do you feel sick??" Eclipse asked Sun again, this time putting his hand on Sun's chin and making him face Eclipse.

  " I said i-i'm fine Eclipse, let's continue.." Sun stuttered. One thing that Eclipse didn't know is that Sun is incredibly touch-starved..everytime someone touches him he jolts and whimpers quietly.

  "No, i know you aren't okay!" Eclipse replied and cupped Sun's face

  "Eep!~"

  Eclipse removed his hands and stared at Sun. Sun felt a blush creeping onto his face and covered his face with his hands "did you just-" Eclipse stopped mid-sentence "D-Don't say anything!!" Sun yelled while shaking his head.

  Eclipse was blushing as well but he was surprised "a-are you touch-starved or something..?" Eclipse asked as Sun removed his hands off his face. Sun stayed quiet, meaning Eclipse question was correct, Eclipse touched his waist and Sun made another sound.

  Sun heard chuckling, he turned his head towards Eclipse and saw him chuckling "W-What's so funny!?" Sun pouted "you-you're so a-adorable!" Eclipse said, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Sun blushed at that comment and sat down on the floor and hid under the desk.

  "Nooo don't hidee~" Eclipse said, still laughing "you're a jer-" "A-ah-!~" Sun put his hand on his mouth. Eclipse touched his waist with both hands "y-you little-!" Sun said and launched at Eclipse.

  "Ack-!" Eclipse grunted as Sun pinned him to the ground "don't t-touch m-" Sun got caught off by Eclipse putting his hands on Sun's hips and pulls him down "N-Ngh-!~"
Eclipse smiled and hugged Sun around him "you know.. if you wanted a hug you could've just said so~" Eclipse said to him "WHA-" Sun glowed because of his light yellow blush.

  Eclipse just chuckled and started rubbing Sun's back, Sun started mumbling some unholy noises and Eclipse just enjoyed the sounds. "M-Mh-hm-!~" That caught Eclipse's attention and made him blush even more.