Aadhiran: Ma va nama polam vela mudunchuthu he said and dragged Aadhira with him.

Raghav: Ai avan poi sollaran nee nambatha enaku ella apudi fans ila he said.

Saranya screwed his ear, poi sollatha da she said and started to beat him. He pecked her lips, freezing her and ran from there. Meenakshi and Radha too came after hearing from Kamala. Meenakshi looked at Saranya who was still standing with shock.

Meenakshi called her but she didn't get any response from her. She knocked her head, Ahhh amma she said and turned and saw Meenakshi and Radha.

Radha: Ethuku d ipudi pei arancha mathiri ninutu iruka she asked.

Saranya: Onnu ila athai she said.

Meenakshi: enga d en peranga she asked.

Saranya looked around, ahh inga thaan she said.

Raghav: Patti inga vanga he said and came towards them. Saranya glared at him. He winked at her.

Meanwhile Aadhiran took Aadhira to the room on the same floor. As soon as they entered, Aadhira pulled him for a deep kiss. Aadhiran can feel her fear in the kiss. He deepened the kiss by pinning her to the wall. Both were fighting for dominance. Finally Aadhira gave up as she was not able to cope with him. Aadhiran smiled at her and left as she went out of air. He kissed her forehead.

Aadhiran: Second time he said.

She looked at him confusingly.

Aadhiran: Neeye ipudi second time kiss panniruka good therita he said.

She started to beat him.

Aadhiran: Seri nee veetuku po na konja nerathula vantharan he said.

She nodded as no and leaned on him.

Aadhiran: Sonna kelu ma he said while kissing her hairline.

Aadhira: Matan enna sonnalum she said adamantly. He sighed and made her sit on the chair.

Aadhiran: Seri poga vendam onna veetuku polam athu varaiku ingaye Saranya ah vara sollaran he said.

Aadhira nodded her head. He started to move but she stopped him.

Aadhiran: Enna madam he asked.

Aadhira: Nama office la ini lift vendam escalator vechukalam she said.

Aadhiran: Seringa brainy he said and pecked her lips again and went from there.

Seetha sat on the chair and looked at Securities and Technicians who were in yesterday's shift. Aadhiran came inside along with Raghav after sending Saranya, Radha and Meenakshi to the room where Aadhira was sitting.

Seetha looked at the Securities, Night time la office la yararyum allow panna koodathunu theriyuma theriyatha she asked.

Security gulped seeing her, Ila Madam ivaru inga adikadi varuvaru athu than ulla nambi vitom he said.

Seetha looked at CCTV controller, Neenga yarume CCTV la pakala apudi thana she asked.

They looked hung their head down realizing their mistake.

CCTV controller 1: Ila madam nanga velila poi irunthom antha time la thaan ivaru vanthu irukaru he said.

Seetha: Athu epudi correct ah theriyum she asked.

That person gulped. He is the one who helped Parasuram to enter inside the lift area by distracting other people.

Seetha: Neenga moonu peruh polam she said to other people who worked in the CCTV area. They ran out of the room.

Seetha: Ini avangala inga paka koodathu she said to Sathish and looked at the lift technicines, unmai ah sollunga velila irunthu yaaru help pannalanu theriyum neenga thaan panni irukenga so neengala vanta nallatha ilati na enna pannuvanu enaku theiriyathu she said.

One person slowly came out of 10 people. Seetha looked at other peoples, neenga ellam polam she said.

Seetha looked at the securities, ini neenga yarum inga vara vendam she said.

They looked at her and started to say something but Seetha stopped them, I said get GET OUT she shouted. They too ran out of the room.

Aadhiran held Parasuram's collar, unmai ah sollu unaku yaaru ipudi oru idea kudutha he asked.

Parasuram: Nana thaan pannan he said.

Raghav punched his stomach, unmai ah sollu ilati unna aduche kondruvan he said.

Seetha: Vidunga da rendu perum enaku konjam palaya kanaku iruku she said.

Aadhiran looked at her with wide eyes.

Seetha: Enaku ellam theriyum she said. Aadhiran and Raghav looked at each other shockingly.

Seetha: Neenga enkita irunthu maracharalamnu nenachengala she asked Aadhiran and Raghav.
--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Makkaley enna aachu comment section la yarayum kanom story boring ah pogutha.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.