Twenty-three

The queues connected almost instantly, merging into one and causing an overwhelming wave of emotions to rise up in the boys. They both took in a shaky breath while watching as their pupils dilated due to the sudden change overcoming them.
Ao'nung gulped at all those feelings after being bombed with pure happiness and lust from the other. Neteyam was no exception; he gasped and blinked a few times, trying to adjust to this intense bond that was happening right now. He sensed everything from Ao'nung, and the reef Na'vi sensed everything from him. Even their heartbeats gradually began to sync, allowing them to feel it a little more strongly.

"Wow..", the Metkayina trembled out while tightly grasping onto the forest boy's thigh. He had never felt something so extremely passionate and fierce before, and he thought that creating Tsaheylu with Neteyam would surely become one of his new addictions.
When he noticed that the other was alright again too, Ao'nung rapidly pressed their lips together and onto a deep kiss, sensing strong feelings of lust and joy through the bond. They both finally understood why mating was such a huge and important thing for na'vi, and they knew that this was one of the best things they could've done.

The kiss was filled with even more desire and passion than before, making it hard for the boys to think straight. Their minds went foggy, and their breathing became irregular once again.
Ao'nung took his fingers and deliberately ran them down the other's body, moving over his sensitive nipples and further to his abdomen. He slowly trickled on Neteyam's thigh before removing his fingers and placing two of them on the boy's lips, wanting to be let in. Ao'nung completely forgot about any oils to make it more comfortable and less painful for the younger na'vi because they were so eager to do it earlier.
Fortunately, Neteyam quickly realized what the other was up to, so he parted his lips with half-closed lids and immediately let his tongue wrap around Ao'nung's index and middle fingers.

After what the reef na'vi thought was wet enough, he pulled his hand away and placed it on Neteyam's spot in between his own legs. A small whimper left the other's mouth as soon as he carefully entered with one finger. Ao'nung felt a brief flash of pain through the bond, which quickly turned into a series of lust-filled poundings. Even more so after he added a second finger, his desire for the other growing with each second. He managed to keep Neteyam's lust levels high without tipping over before they were done. Especially visible by the warrior's many sounds, from moans and whimpers to heavy panting escaping his trembling lips.

Ao'nung went down to kiss the other again, adding a last finger and making sure not to hit Neteyam's sweet spot too many times in a row. Eventually the younger boy started to subconsciously thrust his hips more onto Ao'nung's fingers, meaning that the time for his own pleasure and the completion of their mating process had come.
A small whimper left Neteyam's lips when he pulled all of his fingers out in one go, still trying to be careful and passionate. Waiting any longer would be too much even for him, that was for sure.
He positioned himself directly in front of the boy's entrance and supported his upper body with his left arm next to Neteyam's neck. They looked into each other's eyes and felt the pleasure and lust flashing through their bond, which grew stronger with each inch that Ao'nung entered the warrior. When only the tip was in, he noticed some resistance coming from the one beneath, which caused him to pause for a second. "Neteyam, breathe...", the Metkayina said quietly because the other wasn't relaxed enough, which was crucial because the last thing he wanted to do was hurt him.

It took a while for Neteyam to adapt and slow down his racing heart and heaving chest, but when he gave the older one a small nod as a way of telling him to continue, he didn't need to be told twice. Ao'nung huffed through the pleasure as he pulled out again before quickly thrusting fully back in and earning a long groan from the other. He grasped onto both sides of Neteyam's waist when he directly felt the boy's hands hold onto his wrists in need for support.
Neither of them were trying to suppress their moans and sounds as soon as Ao'nung picked up his pace in a gentle manner, bringing them closer to the edge.

"You okey, love?", he panted out after feeling Neteyam tighten around him and letting out some louder moans than usual. Though he quickly realized that he was just continuously hitting the boy's sweet spot, feeling the pleasure coming from their connection.
The warrior was no longer able to keep up with his own hip thrusts and let Ao'nung lead them fully on his own instead. When he felt the need to pull on something other than his hands, Neteyam signaled the teal na'vi to come down, instantly wrapping his arms around his shoulder and pulling on his beautiful curls. His head fell to the side, and a small amount of water flooded his eyes at the overwhelming pleasure and emotions.

Considering that this was both of their first times, it didn't take too long for them to reach their limit and stumble over the dangerously wanted edge.
Neteyam could suddenly taste a little bit of blood coming from his lip due to the intense biting that prevented him from screaming out loud. And just as Ao'nung noticed the inconvenience, he offered the other boy his shoulder to bite into instead. While picking up the pace of his thrusts once again and feeling the end getting nearer in both his own body as well as through their tsaheylu.

"Ahhg fuck.. Ao-Ao'nung!", Neteyam loudly moaned out as he was the first to wholeheartedly dive into the sea of pleasure and the feeling of the other inside of him. His head fell to the side and his eyes rolled to the back while the grip around Ao'nung tightened so much that he was able to feel the Metkayina's own end coming soon.
Ao'nung continued to thrust through Neteyam's orgasm as they both moaned each other's name and occasionally stuck together at some places due to their sweaty skin.

When the older one finally came, sounding like a whimpering mess, he pressed onto Neteyam's waist before allowing himself to slow down and eventually stop his hip movements. They were both panting and huffing once it was over, their minds coming down very slowly as the chill of the night brought them back to their senses one by one.

Ao'nung hesitantly pulled out, hearing a small hiss from the other as he did so. Their hearts were still stuck in what felt like an endless race, but they were also a little upset over the fact that they had to separate. While making sure not to accidentally disconnect their queues, Ao'nung laid himself next to Neteyam with an exhausted huff and pulled him right into his strong arms.
Silently feeling comforted by each other's company, their bodies began to relax and their minds were able to think a bit more clearly again.

"You did so well..", the Metkayina whispered before kissing the forest na'vi on his forehead, already feeling him slowly fall asleep.

I sincerely apologise for this. <3
Also, so sorry for the late update!! Got my nose and tongue pierced at the same time and was not really in the mood to write because of it..🤧