vii. episode seven.

Start from the beginning

"Knock, knock." Scotty called as she walked into Amora's solo room.

"Hey." Amora groaned. "What's wrong, girl?" Scotty asked her.

"I feel like shit."

Scotty sat down next to Amora who was laying on the bed. "You think you can go out tonight?"

"We'll see if I feel better by tonight."

When it was time to go out, Amora was still feeling bad.

INT: AMORA: "I'm just gonna stay home for the night. We're gonna be on the road tomorrow and I don't wanna be too sick to be on the bus with the girls."

The next morning, all of the girls were woken up by Production. Amora had gotten better so when it was time to finally pack up, she was able to. Natalie called all the girls together for a little meeting to address a few things before it was time to leave.

Amora and Scotty made their way outside together hand in hand, their new-found friendship had been solidified after the fun night prior.

"We can just sit our stuff here." Natalie told the girls once they were all out on the yard.

"We have to get out of this house. We were supposed to be out a long time ago and we have a bus coming right now, they're gonna get all our stuff, and we're gonna get on the road. Unfortunately, it's not our Baddies bus because we had a lot of issues, I guess, with the bus. The driver said we were too much for him. Too bad."

INT: AMORA: "When we get outside I get kind of annoyed because I'm ready to go so why are we out here, it's time to go. Natalie then decides to tell us the fucking bus left."

"So right now, I just want to talk to you guys about what we can do to switch this drama that we are all having."

Out of the corner of her eye, Amora saw that Rollie was looking at her. An incident when the cameras were off the night prior.

"I'm going to ask just--Bri, you good?"

Natalie started to go down the line of the girls. She asked Persuasion how she was, she skipped over Scotty because of how close her arrival was, and then she moved onto Slim and Rollie.

"What's up, Rollie? Slim? You guys good? We can't have any--"

"You threw a water bottle at me last night. For no reason." Slim directed her attention to Chrisean.

INT: SLIM: Last night, Miss Motherfucking Chrisean, she felt froggy. The bitch was mad cause she couldn't go the fuck out with Natalie. Like why are you mad about that?"

"And you had some shit to say too, bitch." Slim turned her attention to Amora.

"Girl, shut the fuck up."

INT: ROLLIE: "So last night, Slim and Chrisean dealing with their lil' situation or whatever, all I hear is Amora bitch ass in the kitchen talking to Scotty about me and Slim calling us weird, dry as fuck at the parties, and whatever like that. If you had some shit to say it should've been said to me. I try to rush the bitch, I get stopped by Security."

INT: AMORA: "Last night when the girls came home from the club, some shit happened, and I was expressing myself to Scotty because she asked me about how I felt about everyone in the house. Rollie and Slim come in the kitchen on bullshit and they ain't let us fight, but Rollie got snatched out her wig. I made sure to rip that bitch off."

Slim and Chrisean's confrontation led to the two of them fighting and Chrisean ultimately came out on top.

"Yeah, bitch! You got that ass beat." Amora cheered. She jumped up and down and clapped once the fight was over.

Out of nowhere, Rollie ran up behind her and got a good grip on her hair.

"Let me the fuck go!"

Security got involved quickly and Rollie didn't let go until Amora's wig was off her head.

"I got something for you, bitch!"

Amora rushed inside to tie her hair up and switch her shoes because she didn't plan on fighting and when she got back outside, the security guards were breaking up a fight between Jela and Rollie.

INT: AMORA: "I don't give a fuck what's going on right now, I want my ones with Rollie."

"Let me go!" Amora screamed once she was grabbed by the Security.

"Nah, go ahead, let that bitch go. Y'all let me get my issue out with Jela, let me get my issue out with this bitch."

After a few seconds of waiting, the Security let both girls go.

Amora ran at her and socked her in the face while Rollie started to swing on her.

They both ended up on the ground and Amora tried her hardest to keep the girl from getting on top of her.

"Yeah, bitch!" Amora shouted as she socked Rollie in her jaw. Security started to intervene and they ended up letting go of each other.

INT: AMORA: "My blood is pumping at this point and I'm ready to swing on just about every-fucking-body."

Security let Amora go for a second just as Slim was passing by her.

She wasted no time in swinging on the blonde girl, eventually getting her on the floor. As soon as Security pulled Amora away and Slim got off the ground, Rock ran up on her and started to fight with Slim once again.

"This is too much." Natalie watched in shock as all of the chaos ensued.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS . . .
i don't have much to say but i'm in the mood to write so more chapters should be coming soon enough.