I oh so know who they are.

"Here you are! Come and sit with us."
I nood at chan, and watch as all the head turn toward me. I bow towards them, keeping in mind that I should show respect as they are not, my friends, kind of?

"Hello brotha!" Felix greet me in his Australian accent, which I replied with a simple hello.

I sit down beside Seungmin and-wait Lee know is present here as well? And is sitting beside me?

"So you are Han? Your handsome bro."
He is not our guardian Minho, is he?

"Thank you, sir?" I pretending to not know his name, so I can look like a real stray child.

"Lee Minho. I'm lee Minho." He Introduced, tho I already know, you know?

"Nice to meet you Minho."

That's so awkward?

"I'm Felix." He spoke "I'm Hyunjin."
"I'm Changbin bro!"

"I'm jeongin nice to meet you."

"I'm seungmin."

"And I'm Yn."

Yn? I turn around immediately when I heard that voice, not expecting her to be here.

But she is, walking towards the dinning table we are sitting on.

"When did you come?" Chan hyung ask her. "Just now." Yn replied with a smile and sit beside Felix.

"Hi baby." I nearly choke on the air, when Felix peck her lips, but stop myself, with placing my hand on my mouth and looking away immediately.

I mean-wow?

But one thing, I noticed was Minho's face. The was he fist his palm that was visible for me, and the way his expression change.

What does that mean?

"Are you a couple?" I ask out of curiosity even if it was crystal clear, to say.

"Yeah we are, infact we are together for almost an year." Okey, Only if our Felix know that other Felix is dating his love.

How weird it sound?

"So what you do for living?" I turn towards Hyunjin when he ask that, and shook my head.

"Well nothing, I'm a student." I explained. "No wonder you look so young." Jeongin spoked.

Bit*h I'm older then you.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I look at Yn, and mentally laughed.