Part 1: The Truth About Him

She looks at him and the woman whom is with far away a cross the road on the other side.

She thought that he was in work.

He told her that he had to work during the weekends and felt sorry for leaving her alone during her pregnancy moment.

And she said that she understand.

But what's this, she left the house to buy groceries.

And by coincidence she saw her husband, walking with another woman.

She thought that it was his coworker, but just a second...her world crashing down when she saw her husband kissing the woman passionately.

All her strength left..

She almost fell down, she couldn't believe that her husband is actually cheating on her with another woman.

She is pregnant with their child, how could he do this to me? She thought.

She walks away and goes back home.

She didn't get to buy anything since she saw her husband and what actually he was doing during the weekends.

She calm herself down since she didn't want anything happen during her pregnancy.

She made a plan and she carefully execute the plan.

She waits for months.

Now she plan to have a party for what gender is her baby.

She plan it so well, she invite everyone in her and her husband's side of the family, his coworkers and even invite her husband's president of the company that her husband been work.

They all have a good time.

She was not, but soon she will have a good time of her life.

There is food and drinks that's been serve.

The party was at their house.

All friends and family had such a good time until it begin to know what the baby's gender is.

All are excited, but she told her husband if he had a speech before revealing the baby's gender.

Her husband told her, how much he love her and thank her for being pregnant with their child.

Through out her husband speech, she had to restrain herself from yelling at him because she knew that her husband has been cheating.

After the speech, her husband hug her and from the corner: she could see someone isn't happy. She knew who it was. But she still have to restrain herself.

Now the next plan, she thought.

So the gender reveal begin, both her and her husband standing in front of their families and friends. A big ballon were given to them, and so they poke the ballon. There is blue glitter pop out, the sound of happiness echo. Her husband is very happy and hugs her again.

The guests thought is was over but she begin to talk, she said that she have another surprise for the guests but most of all, for her dear loving husband. No one thought of anything until she said, thank you for opening my eyes, thank you for giving me strength to end this marriage.

As soon as she said that, everything went silence. Her husband is shock, asking her what's going on. She took a few picture from her purse, and the divorce paper that she already fill on her part and slam at the dining table.

Then she smile, no need to hide it anymore, I'm done. I knew you had an affair with one of your coworker. I hired a private investigator to look it up and gosh I never suspected anything until I saw you with her kissing passionately.

Her husband try to calm her down and try to touch her but she said that she is calm and she had already accepted what happen with him and his coworker. But she no longer want to stay married to him. Her husband knew that there is nothing he could do or explain about why he cheated. So he ask for forgiveness and a second chance.

But she already made up her mind. And she said she already forgave him but she doesn't want to stay married. She also said since he is willing to hide his affair,so he should know the consequences of that. Everyone is still in a shocked but she took the opportunity to get out from there. Now her emotions is a mess.

All she could think of is where would she go from now on and how will she survive on her own when she doesn't even have a home. She walk while there is still tears in her eyes.

She didn't bring anything not even her mobile phone. She didn't know how long she walks but she knew that she grew weaker each step she takes since she is pregnant. She rubs her pregnant belly.

She should stop thinking about the things that made her heartache and start thinking about the baby that is still growing inside her. She thinks that the only good thing right now is her baby.

While she was thinking, a car park near her, the husband got out of the car and run towards her. Since she got out from their house, he had try to chase after her but the husband got block by his family.

Asking him what had happen few minutes ago, the husband had an argument with his family and by the time he was out of the house. The husband did not know where could his wife go. And so he took his car and try to find her.

The husband worries that he might not find his wife, he try to call her wife's phone many times but then he remember that his wife did not hold her mobile phone. He begin to search for her every place that his wife would go but he did not see her there.

It's been an hour and he still couldn't find her, the husband thought that he might need to return home in case his wife went back there. As soon as he thinks about going home, he saw his wife a cross the street. She is looking at her pregnant belly and rubs it.

He found her. As soon as he park the car. He got out, run towards his wife and hugs her. He felt guilty for cheating on her, he never meant to hurt her. While the wife felt someone hug her but she doesn't need to know who is it because she knew it is her husband.

She didn't hug him back. Well, why would she hug him when she already made up her mind on divorcing him. For awhile, they both didn't say anything. After the husband let go of his wife, he guide her to the car and she didn't reject and just follow.

During their time at the car, there were only silence. Neither of them say anything. The wife didn't have the strength to talk and the husband didn't want to talk since he knew about his wife attitude.

He decided to talk after they arrive home later. But the talk didn't happen, the wife after arrive just went straight at the guest room and lock the door. The husband try to talk to her but she just kept silent and walk to go inside the house.

The husband knocks on the guest room a few times, asking his wife to open up the door but he got ignore. The husband try and try again to knock, but the door still not open and so he gives up.

He knew that his wife is still very angry with him and he needs to be patience. He did something unforgivable but he did not want to divorce. He promise himself that he would no longer do something like that and take a good care towards the wife and their soon to be born baby.