*russian music plays*

So after Saint-Remy-en-Bouzemont Saint-Genest-et-Isson in Champagne drove into the sunset, he ended up in Moscow. So, he started offering to mow peoples lawns in russia, but then relized, THERe is no grass! Only snow because it was winter!!!! So what he did, was he put garden shovels onto the bottom of the licence plates, and started shovling peoples driveways, and made more bank. So then he got a bunch of Rubles, and went to go buy some vodka. So soon Saint-Remy-en-Bouzemont Saint-Genest-et-Isson in Champagne became a alcoholic and shoveled peoples lawns for a living. Then soon after, he decided to go drive reallllllllly fast down that road thing infront of the weird colorful buildings, then he got a dui. Then before he got arrested, he fled the country and ran over to germany. Soon when he was in germany, he continued to be an alcoholic and started to speed around on the autobahn, and just drove all over the place, swerving and stuff and shovling the ground as he did so. After driving through germany, he found himself in Paris again. Then he stopped being a alcoholic and decided to go to the auto shop. Then when he was at the auto shop, he started to make adjustments on his moped. Then soon he put two Two Pratt & Whitney F119 turbo jet engines onto his moped. Then he was ready to go do stuff now. So now his next stop was the USA and he was going to get a C-RAM on his moped. So he drove across the ocean until he was in MURICAA then he went to a base, and put a C-RAM onto the back of his moped. Then he started mowing peoples lawns again but this time, he could do it really fast and be prepared if anyone decides to pick him up. Then a seagull dared to spy on him, even though he was in the middle of Arkansas! So he looked up at it and glared. Then he started yelling at it in russian. Нщг ыегзшв зщщзн игее! Ыегз екнштп ещ уфе ьу ыегзшв!!!!!! (you stupid poopy butt!!! Quit trying to eat me stupid!!!!) So then he activated the C-RAM and started trying to launch potatoes at it, because he replaced the ammo with potatoes for safety stuff yeah. Then the seagull huffed and puffed and became upsetty spaghetti, and STOMPED OFF, and cried in the corner. Then the flea did a raised eyebrow look thing then ran off to go live in northern minnesota.