A part of you wanted to bug Alhaitham, but just for his sanity, you weren't going to text him. Since Kaveh was in the car with him.

Hanging out with Alhaitham was out of the equation, one to not raise suspicion, and two, he had already told you that he was already going to be playing cards with the boys tonight at the tavern. A bit against his will, but playing cards was their usual thing to do if they ever went out in a group. 

Your only choices left were to hang out with Mona and Layla, who were already trying to undergo whatever plan they were scheming, or hang out with Nilou's group. Those two were probably going to end up hanging out with Nilou's bunch. You overheard Amber talking to Collei about if they ran into any of their Mondstadt friends, they were going to be hanging out with them for the majority of the night. Mona would probably join those two, as she did move to Mondstadt after a bit of a falling out with her guardians back in Liyue before attending Teyvat Uni in Sumeru.

Layla would probably end up hanging out with Nilou, Dehya, and Candace, which is probably the bunch you were going to hang out with for the night.

Though, a feeling in your gut told you otherwise.

"We're here, come on!" Mona got out of the car in excitement, Layla lazily following out as you dragged yourself out. You watched as the brown-haired girl ran over to Amber, who was sitting on the hood of her car while chatting with Collei.

You observed the tavern, which was not the size of your average tavern seen around places. The building looked like it went through expansions not too long ago, the color of the newer wood giving it away on the far side of the building.

You were caught off guard as someone threw their arm around your shoulder, making you stumble in place a bit as you looked at the culprit. Dehya was giving you a wide grin with her eyes closed as Candace shrugged her shoulders at you. "You're coming with us tonight!"

Dehya had on a black corset with a red tub top underneath with a red jacket to go with her top. She wore black shiny leggings with black boots that went up to her knees. Her boots added three inches to her height, but it didn't seem to have bothered her one bit. Candace had a white sleeveless turtleneck, with a black jacket to keep her arms warm. She wore black pants as well with brown boots to complete her outfit.

"Don't come looking for me!" Mona called out to you as she and Layla disappeared inside the tavern with Collei and Amber.

"Pfft, forget her. We'll introduce you to some other people." Dehya commented as she removed her arm from you. Candace led the way first as Dehya gently eased you in front of her, to ensure you wouldn't get lost or separated.

"Is Dunyazad going to be here tonight, Dehya?" Candace asked right before she stepped in.

"Maybe! She was around the area, but you know her parents." The girl sighed and put her hand to her forehead.

Upon entering the tavern, the first thing that was a big difference was the audible level from inside to outside. Compared to quiet streets, the tavern was booming inside with people dining in at tables.

The voices bounced off the walls as laughter echoed throughout. The sound of drinks clanking and utensils drumming on their plates adds to the voices that were already high to the ceiling. Not one person seemed to go without a smile on their face or a drink to their lips.

Straight ahead of the entrance was the bar, two servers trading spots back and forth serving drinks to the customers sitting and waiting patiently. Dehya grabbed your wrist as she tugged gently, pulling you further into the tavern.

The brown-haired server turned to look at you three girls, throwing a wave at Dehya who smiled in response. Beside him was a brown-haired female, who had her hair up in pigtails and seemed to be struggling with keeping up with the drinks.