He knocks on the door and waited before it was open revealing The adult female mouse. She was wearing a long skirt with a Sweater.

Ms. Yuunda: And who you might be?

Cam: Uh...are you Ms. Yuunda?

Ms. Yuunda: Why yes I am.

Cam: Well..uh.. Grandpa Rampy sent me here to give back the books back to you.

Ms Yuunda: My my, Well come on in and...you look different from the other people...are you the creature that everyone is talking about?

Cam: Yea...?

He said while carrying the books inside. Cam looks around seeing her living room being decent. They then walked downstairs to the basement and everything around them was Books in shelves.

Ms. Yuunda: Put them down right here.

Cam: Ok

He set the books on the table before speaking.

Cam: So you kept your books in the basement?

Ms Yuunda: Why yes. My living room doesn't have enough space so the basement was the right one.

She said while Cam picked one book from the shelf.

Cam: 3 girls and 1 blind boy was transported to a world where Frogs, Newts and Toads exist...the whole new adventures awaits them...

The front cover shows the image of a mouse girl with a Bush hair and a blind mouse boy running along with a Frog creature, With a title named The Frog world.

Cam: That seems interesting

Ms. Yuunda: Ah yes. That book you're holding right now is one of my favorite ones!

Later on. We see the two of them looking down at the pot that was filled with Green glowing stuff. Cam took a sniff before gagging in disgust covering his nose

Cam: it smells horrible! What's in this!

Ms Yuunda: Rabbit's foot, Swamp Water, Maggots, Dead worms and a Bird's eye

Cam's face turn green while listening.

Cam: I feel like throwing up!

Ms. Yuunda: Ah! Yes! Please put it in the pot that'll make it more great!

Cam was grossed out at this and nodded. He took a step forward but unfortunately he tripped causing the pot to spill over the ground.

Ms Yuunda: Oh no!

Cam: Crap! I-Im so sorry Ms. Yu-

He was about to throw up again due to the smell but he holds it in. As Ms. Yuunda she was looking down before laughing evilishly

Ms. Yuunda: If you're really sorry. Then you gonna help me Redo it again! And you know what that means right?

Cam: