24. How he/she acts when he/she is jealous and if he/she gets jealous easily

Male:

AJ Styles: He is pretty chill. Of course, behind this mask, he escalates, but he doesn't show it.
Does not get jealous that quickly.

Jeff Hardy: He walks up to you and wraps his arm around you.
Does not get jealous that quickly.

Matt Hardy: He just keeps an eye on you if the person does anything stupid.
Does not get jealous quickly.

Roman Reigns: Same as Matt.
Does not get jealous quickly.

Seth Rollins: He is.. it isn't very easy. Seth does get pissed, but only sometimes.
Not quickly jealous but also not completely calm.

Dean Ambrose: He wraps an arm around you and tells the person what he's thinking..
Gets jealous quickly but is working on it.

Dolph Ziggler: If he feels like it, he walks up to you and makes sure they don't do anything stupid.
Not quickly jealous but also not completely calm.

Edge: He keeps an eye on the situation. Sometimes he walks up to you to make sure you're fine. And to annoy you a bit by slapping your ass or something like that.
Does not get jealous that quickly.

Finn Bálor: He doesn't do anything... But he's often scared. He tries to distract himself. However, when you come back to him again he'll make sure that you still love and want him.
Gets "jealous" quickly but is working on it.

Sheamus: He probably asks the person to drink something with them and tells them then that they shouldn't even dare to think about you.
Does not get jealous quickly but wants to make sure they know that you aren't single anymore.

Pete Dunne/Butch: He is pretty pissed. He walks up to you and shoots death glares at the person. Sometimes he also mouths stuff like "mine" "I'll kill you" or something like this.. yeah. He's scared he'd lose you to someone better.
Gets jealous quickly but is working on it.

Ridge Holland: He's chill. He isn't scared of you cheating on him.
Does not get jealous quickly.

Austin Theory: He walks up to you to make sure everything is fine. He'll wrap one arm around you and just listens.
Does get jealous but does nothing he'd regret later.

The Miz: Almost the same like Theory. The only difference he also interacts with the person. He talks with them but still shows with his facial expression that he'd like to kill them.
Gets jealous quickly.

Mustafa Ali: Nothing. He doesn't do anything. Just like Ridge, he isn't scared that you'd cheat.
Does not get jealous quickly.

Shinsuke Nakamura: He does the same as Ali and Ridge.
Does not get jealous quickly.

Female:

Becky Lynch: She tries to push the feeling away. She walks up to you and wants to get to know the person. She only does something if she notices the person wants more from you than just talking.
Does get jealous, but tries her best to not show it and work on it.

Rhea Ripley: She probably walks up to you guys and also starts talking with the person, to see if they are an asshole or not.
Gets jealous quickly but is working on it.

Raquel Rodriguez: She is also pretty chill. She leaves you alone but is still alarmed if someone is an asshole to you.
Does not get jealous quickly.

Natalya: She keeps an eye on you and the situation but minds in the meantime her own business.
Does not get jealous quickly.