Valentines Speical

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Never better!" Wolf said in a strained voice, getting more horny by the second.

"Just smashed my toe is all foxy~." Wolf said as he could've swore he heard a low growl from Diane.

"Alright Wolf. I got to go. I'll call you later~"

Wolf then hung up and let out a loud growl before heading to the living room where Snake was watching The Food Channel on TV.

"So, how'd it go?" Snake asked.

"Good I guess, she said she's gonna be busy for the next few days. So at least I don't have to lie to her and she won't find out about my heat."

"Well that's good I guess. Still don't understand why you can't just tell her." Snake said, looking at Wolf.

He was gonna try to reason with Wolf, but knew he wouldn't be able to get anything through his thick skull and sighed as him and Wolf watched TV.

Meanwhile with Diane...

She was going through the endless stacks of paperwork in her office. She was signing some paperwork to approve a park at where the meteorite crashed.

"Well, at least this is distracting me." Diane said as she continued going through her paperwork.

Diane then went to the next paper after she finished signing the approval for the park and kept thinking about Wolf.

"I shouldn't have acted so weird this morning. I hope he isn't mad at me." Diane then looked at a picture on her desk that showed both of them sitting down at a park, having a picnic.

She then felt herself dripping in her diaper, thinking about Wolf and how she wanted him. Yes, she wore a diaper. She dosent want to drip on her panties. She hated that she had to lie and tell him she was busy for the next few days, but she didn't want to ruin their relationship and it's not like she was exactly free.

She then looked at the clock to find it was just about 12:00. Maybe a lunch break would help take her mind off of Wolf.

She then left her room to see Webs, her secretary.

"Hey Webs, wanna go grab some lunch?" Diane asked, hoping she wouldn't have to go alone and have her mind wander.

"Yea. I was about to ask you. Just let me make a call real quick and we can go." Webs told her, as she made her way to the restroom.

After Webs made finished her phone call, they got in Diane's electric car.

"So, where to?" Diane asked Webs.

"I already marked it on the map. It's the diner Wolf and Snake always go to. I've always wanted to go."

Diane then chuckled nervously before she started driving.

"Diane? You ok?" Webs asked as Diane glared at her. "I'm in heat and we're going to a place Wolf and Snake always go to and will likely make me think about Wolf? What do you think?"

Webs then sighed. Diane had told Webs this morning and had been panicking since. Webs tried convincing Diane to tell him, but she refused, telling her it was a bad idea.

"Well, why don't you just tell him? I'm sure he'll understand." Webs said, not understanding Diane's reasoning.

"Great idea. Hey Wolf, I'm in heat. Let's mate!" Diane sarcastically stated.

"Well not if you say it like that!" Webs argued.

"Can we please just drop this please. It's already hard enough trying to not think about him." Diane pleaded to Webs.