Aegon moves closer to his wife. "If I do it, it's only for my girls, to protect them." He puts his hand on her belly. "How is she?"

"Restless...She seems to like carriage rides as much as I do."

He laughs "Yeah I can feel it" He gets his head closer to her belly. "Be nice with Mama, sweet girl". The kicking stop quickly.

"Gods...have mercy on me...we are going to a daddy's girl." Say Alyssa.
Aegon smiles wildly. "That's my girl!"

Alyssa start playing with Aegon's hair. "How long the ceremony is going to take mother?"

"An hour...maybe a bit more."

"It's going to kill me...if this travel don't kill me first..."

"We're almost there, my sweet."

Alyssa huff and try to focus on something else.

"Their is something I want to talk to you both."
"What is it Mother?"
"Your Grandsire, the Hand will ask you to put Rhaenyra to death. You shouldn't accept. This is not what your father wanted."

"If she and Daemon were at our places, our heads would be on spikes by now. You know that very well." answers Alyssa resentment in her voice.

"She wouldn't dare."

"Oh she would! I will be first mother as she hate me and my baby is a threat to her." She says, upset.

"Please, I beg of you. Be the better persons."

"We will give her a chance to bend the knee if ask for her." Finally says Aegon

"Aegon!" protest Alyssa

"We have to show, how merciful we are my love. We give her one chance I'm sure she'll never take."

"You surprise me, son. I thought you were not into politics and strategy."

"I can be full of surprises mother. Anyway, I have to be now."

"Ok...I follow you. But one chance."

"Just one." Answer Aegon

"Thank you to you both." Smiles Alicent

----‐‐-----

The carriage stop two minutes later.

Their are meets by Aemond, Heleana Sir Criston and The Hand at the bottom of the steps.
"The New King and Queen will enter the Great Sept together." Says the Hands. "Will be waiting for you there." The Queen approaches them and kisses them. "I love you."

Their family enters, followed by a few guards.

Aegon takes his wife's hand. "You ok?" she asks him.

"I don't know. I'm afraid they'll hate me, call me a usurper, attack you and the baby..."

She puts her hands on his cheeks. "You are the eldest son of the king, he designated you on his deathbed. And if they hate you, it is because they are imbeciles!"

"Only you love me"

"People have to know you to love you. And they will know you my love."

He looks at the entrance of the Great Sept and the world around.

He laughs softly. "We managed to avoid the ceremony with great fanfare for our wedding..." "Fortunately...I would have hated it."

"Not possible to have a coronation in small groups?"

"I am afraid not..."

Ser Harrold approaches "We have to go your Graces."

Alyssa turns to him "You are here Ser Harrold?" she says, slightly surprised