Perfection valley, Nevada

Chapter one----

In the valley of Perfection, Nevada a young woman walking out of her house in the morning for a morning run. Allea has been like this since she moved there. As she runs, she passes the supermarket known as Waltor Chang, they go there to get food as they live in the middle of nowhere. But it is a beautiful place even though it's a desert some people will like the peace and quiet without neighbors. Allea stopped when she saw that everybody was around Val and Earl's truck, looking at something that fell from their truck. She walked over there, "What happened?"

They turn and look at here, "Something pulled the truck. And I couldn't move it." Val said, pulling Allea towards the truck. "Look at this fucker?!?"

Allea was moved, to see what it was, and it was strange, that's for sure. "What's that?" she said to herself looking at it. She sees Burt moving it around to see where the eyes are, and that thing doesn't have any eyes. A snakelike creature.

When they were done messing with it, some of us were all in the supermarket taking photos of it and others left to go somewhere. Allea sat there eating rice pudding that Walter Chang had saved for her because she liked his granddaughter. She listens to them chat away about the snakelike creature and where it came from, questions like that.

When Allea was done with her rice pudding she got up, ready to leave. It's been a long day and with all this crazy stuff happening she wants to sleep. As Allea was going to leave, one question stopped her, "What about the horse, can we use those and go to Bixby to get some help?" Miguel said, turning to Walter.

"Go ahead, you can use them, But who knows how to ride them." Walter said. Every buddy turns to Val and Earl and Allea who were standing there. Val and Earl turned around to look at them. She looked at them, "Yea sure i'm coming along with you guys."

Allea walked outside to get the horse ready to go. As she brought the horse to the front of the supermarket, she grabbed the horse she was riding and fixed the strap. Val and Earl walked out to their own horse and did what she did. Walter walked out and gave her some food and a blanket for her to sleep on. Allea put it all in her backpack because you don't know when you need it. And some water bottles as well.

As she hopped on her horse as Burt and Heather came by, "That's not a very good gun there. Here, take my rifle." Heather said giving it to Earl as Val already has one. Burt walked to her and checked and saw that she had everything right, "Don't get yourself killed Allea , I need you back here in one piece. And here take this I know these ass holes didn't give you a gun." He handed Allea a Heckler & Koch USP Match - 9x19mm. "I hope you keep this gun safe ok." He laughs as a joke but he doesn't care about his guns, he just worried about her.

"Thanks Burt, and I promise I'll bring her back safely back to you." Allea said, laughing a little bit. Burt walks back to Heather and Allea and the two boys start going.

Val, Allea and Earl ride along, very tiny in the vast, lonely landscape, and very on edge. Constantly looking all around. "You know, we can't possibly make Bixby by nightfall." Earl said. Val doesn't want to hear it.

"That means we're gonna be out here, like, in the dark." Earl continued saying. Allea rolled her eyes at these two boys in front of her.

"Great.Thank you." Val said resentfully, Faint Country and Western radio music drifts to them. They're nearing Jim and Megan's house. Val knocks on the door to the mobile home.

"Hey, doctor, anybody here?" Val yelled out into the mobile home. No answer. He opens the door and peers inside. Behind him Earl steps out of the half-finished house and shrugs. Nobody is around. Wind rustles the plastic sheeting over the windows. Strangely they can still hear the muffled radio clearly.