Characters info

Note: If you do not agree with me on any info here, please feel free to not read any further if you wish.  

Alan:

He's the creator. Most of the time's, he will appear as his mouse cursor. However, he may also appear as a hollow headed stickfigure that resembles TSC, TDL and TSC except he is Purple. (This is not my original idea. I got the idea from a comic I saw and I cannot remember the user. I think they were called "TulipSenpai" or something? I dunno, but the idea is cool and funny.). He's also the sorta dad to all the hollow heads, making them all brothers. (Yes, that does mean no ChosenDark.).

TCO:

The original stick Figure from AVA 2, 3 and 5. He isn't the first stick Alan has fought, but he definitely wasn't the last either. 

TDL:

He was made to kill Chosen but then turned on Alan and helped Chosen out. (AVA 3). However, he would be against TCO, Alan and the colour gang in AVA 5. 

Victim:

The original Stickfigure who fought against (and was killed by) the creator, Alan in AvA 1. Now, he's a ghost that everyone can see but he can't do many things a living person can do.

TSC:

The most powerful of all the Hollow Heads, he is two characters. Normal TSC is a male with some skill, strength and intelligence. Awakened TSC is a god. They are beyond the limits of mortal comprehension. Their intelligence makes TDL look stupid in comparison and the strength and speed is unmatched. However, if TSC stays in this state for too long, it can have damaging effects on him which are usually cancelled out by him passing put before they happen. He also has trouble sleeping and a fucked up sleep schedule.

Red:

The animal farmer of the group and the friendliest. However, he can and will murder someone or something if need be. The students at monster school consider him a great friend. He's TSC's boyfriend. (Bro literally gets bridal style carried by TSC in AVM ep.28 at 7:57).

Yellow:

The smartest one out of the colour gang, she is a master at Redstone. Teamed with blue, she can make amazingly efficient farms for all sorts of items. Blue is her boyfriend (obviously, I ship em) and Green is her bestie. Plus, with the command staff, she can do so  much with Redstone and commands that she never experienced the first time around. King MT teaches her everything he has ever learned about Minecraft.

Blue: 

The farm specialist, him and his girlfriend Yellow can make the best and most efficient farms.  Name any crop and Blue farms it. He also has a very strong the Nether Warts and potions made using Nether Warts. He is also friends with the Piglins, so much so that he does NOT need to wear golden armour when visiting the Nether to get Nether Warts. 

(Extra: He's a Trans F to M and transitioned around the Lucky Blocks episode.).

Green:

The most musical of the group, she can create the most amazing songs you've ever heard. She's also pretty good in combat, especially with a fishing rod. She has some feelings to Purple but is unsure whether he feels the same. Yellow is her Gal bestie and she can also act as the group's therapist.  

Purple:

Son of Pink and Navy, he was later adopted by MT after the king arc. He is very talented, being very good at singing and playing Violin. He is also extremely good at Combat and can get out of a tight situation with some ease. He has feelings for Green but isn't sure if she feels the same way about him. He occasionally suffers nightmares about his past, a trait shred with his adoptive dad.

Mango Tango (MT):

After attempting to destroy Minecraft and then making amends, he adopted Purple as his son. He teaches Yellow everything he knows about Minecraft. He is very good in combat, is highly intelligent and can get out of an extremely precarious situation with ease. He often suffers nightmares involving the loss of his son gold, his remorse for what he did to everyone in the King arc and the possibility of losing Purple.

Gold:

Son of MT, he was killed by a glitch in the Minecraft simulation. 

Pink:

She was the mother of Purple and the wife to Navy, until he left her and Purple. Always thinking of her son and husband, she died happy to have been with her son but sad and clinging to the hope that Navy would return. He would not.

Navy:

The biological father of Purple and wife to pink, he left them years ago and never returned.