-Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's Dᴀʏ!- 💜Abbacchio x black!reader💜(fluff)

Hello everyone! I apologise for being so slow with this book, but school is destroying me-
But I decided to start writing something since it's Valentine's Day, school won't stop me this time💪
Sorry again, and happy Valentine's Day!💞

CW: some spoilers about Abbacchio's past. Besides that, I hope you enjoy this fluffy story about you and your goth boyfriend (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡🎀-!

💞🎀- Request by BaeBTwice143 !-🎀💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up by the sweet sound of Fugo and Narancia's screaming, coming from the kitchen. They were probably trying to do maths again.
I looked at my clock. 7:45 a.m.
Wonderful. Why the hell are they even studying at this time?
I decided not to ask any more questions and got out of bed.
I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my curly hair, hydrating it properly and doing a little and messy chignon. I had to stay at home so it didn't really matter if it wasn't perfect.
After that, I finally went in the kitchen, where I found Narancia crying on his notebook and Fugo screaming at him. There were some crumpled sheets on the floor, which probably contained wrong exercises.

«Wow. Good morning, I guess» I said while making a coffee for myself.

«Good morning, Y/N...» Fugo said while picking up all the sheets on the floor.

I paused some seconds to count all the torn pieces of paper on the floor, then I spoke.

«You're getting better, Narancia»

«Really!?» he said raising his head from the notebook, now ruined by his own tears and scribbles.

«Yeah, you only wasted 7 sheets this time» I said joking.

He was about to reply, probably with an insult, but Fugo interrupted him, telling him to focus on the problem he had to solve.
I sat to the opposite side of the table as far as possible from them. I didn't want them to make all my coffee spill on me like last time.

«Why are you guys studying at this time? It's not even 8:00 a.m. you have all day to do it...»

«Why you ask? This idiot right here can't even solve basic multiplications!»

«Oh, if the problem is about multiplications don't stab him with a fork in front of me like last time then...» I said before taking a sip of my coffee.

«Anyways, uhm... Do you know where Abbacchio is?»

«Huh? He's on a mission right now, he went like a hour ago. He's coming back before dinner. Why are you asking?»

«Mh? Oh, nothing, nothing.» I stood up and washed my cup before going back to my room.

Me and Abbacchio have been dating for almost three months now.
After Bruno, I was the person he trusted the most when we met.

It all started during a mission on a rainy and cold day.
It was only me and him so I couldn't really focus on what we had to do. And because of this, I ended up being hurt by the enemy, a guy from the organisation who was selling drugs to kids, and who was also a stand user like us...
Abbacchio immediately rescued me, but he seemed to be really mad about what happened. For a second, he seemed to be scared as well.
Fortunately, we were able to defeat the guy and finish what we had to do.
During our way back home, he gave me his coat to prevent me from getting wet.
I have to say I kinda enjoyed that moment, but as soon as we got home...

«What the hell was that, Y/N!?»

Oh.

«Huh?»